"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go download Google Earth. Draw a line between Taiwan and Alaska. Draw a line between Taiwan and Los Angeles. Measure both lengths. come back and report your results

Once you're ignoring the miles traveled and the stops of the flight path which don't make sense on the globe model

I don't understand what they would prove

You didn't watch video when he using the airlines' on flight tracking to show you the patterns make more sense

I'm not doing all this work for you, when it's a video already doing it
I got time like that lmao

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Once you're ignoring the miles traveled and the stops of the flight path which don't make sense on the globe model
Did you do the science experiment or nah?
Here are the steps again. Download Google Earth or buy a globe.

Put a marker at Taiwan, Los Angeles, and Alaska. Measure the distances.

The km between Taiwan and Alaska should be around 7500 and to Los Angeles should be around 11000.

Read about the Chicago Convention about how foreign airlines are not allowed to compete within another nations borders if you wonder why a plane makes stops at certain countries. And learn about how there aren't going to be direct flights to point a to point b if the demand isn't there.

Now run along you have some homework to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you do the science experiment or nah?
Here are the steps again. Download Google Earth or buy a globe.

Put a marker at Taiwan, Los Angeles, and Alaska. Measure the distances.

The km between Taiwan and Alaska should be around 7500 and to Los Angeles should be around 11000.

Read about the Chicago Convention about how foreign airlines are not allowed to compete within another nations borders if you wonder why a plane makes stops at certain countries. And learn about how there aren't going to be direct flights to point a to point b if the demand isn't there.

Now run along you have some homework to do.

What about all the flight paths in video

I don't have time to do this nor is my burden

you're burden is to explain the first video I gave you, and rebuke that
and then rebuke the other two videos with the flight paths

Once again, I would have to do the same thing on the flat earth model and compare, I don't have time

The video showed how the flight paths match up on the flat earth map and don't make sense on the globe, rebuke those, for every flight you can name there's another one that has no explanation

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Once again, I would have to do the same thing on the flat earth model and compare, I don't have time

The video showed how the flight paths match up on the flat earth map and don't make sense on the globe, rebuke those, for every flight you can name there's another one that has no explanation

You had time to write this long ass unnecessary post out tho:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
have you ever used anything that uses a satellite?

yeah, because we're on a fukkin internet forum :mjlol:

let me ask you this; what do "they" gain by 'fooling' us into believing the earth is round? :mjlol:

Everything.

If the earth isn't special, if the earth isn't the center of the universe then we're insignificant. We're just a bunch of apes living on an insignificant rock around an insignificant star in an insignificant galaxy. By making us insignificant its easier for the elites to control us.

If the earth is flat plane at the center of the universe then we know we are special. We know the universe was created for us. We know there is a creator. Everything about our world would change if we knew that.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

I acknowledged all of that in my post. Did you do my science experiment so you can see that? Did you look up Chicago aviation convention in 1944? It touches on everything in both those videos.

Do you know that they are putting flight paths on a mercator map which creates distortion if you try and plot a 3-d image on a 2-d plane. Don't quote me until you've done everything I've said because I've refuted all of your points.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything.

If the earth isn't special, if the earth isn't the center of the universe then we're insignificant. We're just a bunch of apes living on an insignificant rock around an insignificant star in an insignificant galaxy. By making us insignificant its easier for the elites to control us.

If the earth is flat plane at the center of the universe then we know we are special. We know the universe was created for us. We know there is a creator. Everything about our world would change if we knew that.
but this is true :heh: