"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's not enough proof in my eyes. Unless I can go into so called outer space myself to prove it, I don't know what I'm living on. I just know that I'm here. Anything else is just hear say.
:hubie:I see there's no convincing you so I won't even try. Just know much of what your able to do every day is because of a round earth. Timezones, to ships that navigate the globe to carry many of the goods you consume, to gravity is possible due to a round earth.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I'm just stating the facts, you have to prove it

Instead of calling me an idiot just prove it

what is so hard about it, you can't

at least I can admit I can't prove you

you fukking morons are beyond help

When all you can do is call someone an idiot with no proof you're the idiot
All I'm saying is nobody can prove these flat earthers wrong

only call them idiots, that's the truth

How do you become such an arrogant piece of shyt? To think you know more than people who spend their life studying this stuff? How do you have the nerve to watch a youtube video and think you can hang with scientist and disprove millions of hours of research and dedication. It's always the dumbest people who think they know the most. You dumb fukk, Jesus christ I can't believe idiots like you are going to procreate and continue to pass your moronic hereditary genes.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:hubie:I see there's no convincing you so I won't even try. Just know much of what your able to do every day is because of a round earth. Timezones, to ships that navigate the globe to carry many of the goods you consume, to gravity is possible due to a round earth.
If I pour water on any round object it falls off. That alone is enough for me to question round earth. I'm not saying that I know earth is flat bit what I'm saying is I don't know shyt because I haven't been in so called outer space.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you become such an arrogant piece of shyt? To think you know more than people who spend their life studying this stuff? How do you have the nerve to watch a youtube video and think you can hang with scientist and disprove millions of hours of research and dedication. It's always the dumbest people who think they know the most. You dumb fukk, Jesus christ I can't believe idiots like you are going to procreate and continue to pass your moronic hereditary genes.

Are you brain dead imbecile

All I said is you can't prove them wrong, you can't

I just posted video of scientist making a case for this lmao, you can't refute nothing he says in video, all I'm sayings you can't prove it

Instead attacking me prove me something

I ADMIT IT I CANNOT PROVE OR DISPROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

you don't you just admit you can't either instead of getting mad like a little bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure I can. Earth has a gravitational pull due to its heavy mass, and thus objects orbit around it.

The orbit pathway around the Earth is circular. The moon orbits the earth as if the earth was a circular surface, not a flat one. You don't need to EVER see the earth to follow the moon's path around the earth. I'm sure even you can agree with that.

Objects get pulled in like this:

150px-Gravity_action-reaction.gif

Objects with a far smaller mass get pulled in towards the center mass of the object with a greater mass.

They then orbit around the object like this:

Geosynchronous_orbit.gif

The moon orbits the Earth in a similar fashion that the earth, and other planets in our solar system, orbit the Sun. Why? Because both the Earth and the Sun are fukking circular:

pjGNOn9.gif

Is this not satisfactory to you? I relied on an argument that doesn't involve ever having to see the earth or how it looks to show that it can't be round otherwise our moon wouldn't take the path it does around the earth.

Like I said the have a flat earth model showed in the video of how they believe this works

until you watch the video don't talk to me

all I said is you can't prove theirs wrong and this is right

you can't

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like you killed off so many brilliant scientists over the years.

The flat earth idea makes no sense. I'm in California. If I call kyrie in Cleveland, he will say the sun set an hour ago. I'll say it's still up here so he will assume I'm on the upside down part of the earth. But if he calls his relative marsupials in Australia, they'll say the sun just rose not that long ago. How are there so many different viewpoints if this is 2 dimensional?

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher just got back from the gym. You ready to talk centrifugal force and orbits around a flat plane or nah:mjgrin:

until you watch the video you posted I'm not talking about
shyt I'm done with this shyt yall can't handle having your view challenged lmao, and I didn't even say one was right and one was wrong just that I merely cannot prove it, and you can't either