Reppin
NULL
Help Idiocracy become reality breh :francis:

It's already here breh. :mjlol:

donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Let me ask you this are the other planets in the solar system flat or let me make it easier for you the ones that can be viewed with a telescope are they flat?

When arguing against the heliocentric model vs geocentric model the shape of other planets is irrelevant

:camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm just stating the facts, you have to prove it

Instead of calling me an idiot just prove it

what is so hard about it, you can't

at least I can admit I can't prove you

you fukking morons are beyond help

When all you can do is call someone an idiot with no proof you're the idiot
All I'm saying is nobody can prove these flat earthers wrong

only call them idiots, that's the truth

Bruh, simple logic is escaping you.

If everything is on the same plane as in a flat surface, how can the sun be up in one place and down in another :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, simple logic is escaping you.

If everything is on the same plane as in a flat surface, how can the sun be up in one place and down in another :dead:

Did you watch the video I posted

they have an explanation for all that shyt, the sun moves over the flat Earth and that's what the believe, and the guy goes in depth in the video I posted

I'm saying to you I can't prove them wrong, you can't prove them wrong

I don't if its right I wrong, I'm saying I can't prove it, neither can you

The guy makes good points why the Earth doesn't revolve around the sun, and I can't refute them

you choose to ignore the video go ahead, but don't argue against until you heard they side
because that's just ignorant

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
breh the black Egyptians were not all knowing. what makes you think they had everything figured out? That there wasn't more to learn and understand? The first attempts at pyramids failed. The first attempts at brain surgery failed. They were great but also flawed... just like us. I love my brothers and have utmost pride for all that they accomplished but im not going to ignore the areas in which i believe they were wrong. How can we advance and elevate if you believe there is no progress to be made?

Go check how they synced the pyramids with outer space then come back and explain to me how they flubbed up so bad when it comes to the earth NOT being stable and flat but actually being a moving ball that spins all while we don't notice a thing

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Did you watch the video I posted

they have an explanation for all that shyt, the sun moves over the flat Earth and that's what the believe, and the guy goes in depth in the video I posted

I'm saying to you I can't prove them wrong, you can't prove them wrong

I don't if its right I wrong, I'm saying I can't prove it, neither can you

The guy makes good points why the Earth doesn't revolve around the sun, and I can't refute them

you choose to ignore the video go ahead, but don't argue against until you heard they side
because that's just ignorant

No, I'm not watching your shytty video, I want YOU to explain to me how that can be in your own words.

This is some 2nd grade level shyt :wtf:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
No, I'm not watching your shytty video, I want YOU to explain to me how that can be in your own words.

Did he explain why other planets are circular/round while the earth is not?

I mean if he doesn't think the Earth is round, then he's going to be really shocked to learn we also know the angle at which it's tilted. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not one who came out with the theory, I'm not a scientist, I never claimed the Earth was flat

The person in video is the UK version of Neil Degrasse Tyson, he didn't use to believe in the shyt until started looking into because people kept bringing up

Why do you wanna hear my words when I SAID I DO NOT KNOW REPEATEDLY IN THIS THREAD

I SAID I CANNOT PROVE THEY ARE WRONG, THAT'S WHAT I SAID

They have a reply for everything

YOU REFUSE TO WATCH THE VIDEO, so it's on you
how can you call it shytty without watching

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean if he doesn't think the Earth is round, then he's going to be really shocked to learn we also know the angle at which it's tilted. :lolbron:

He explains in the video if you watch it

like I said they have a reply for everything

I'm not typing it out word for word

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Allow me to prostrate upon you the fallopian of the ponderance at hand, the vasectomy of the issue is that round earther claimers believe that their habitual diarrhea of the dictation can dissatisfy the requests...of....excuse me....can dissatisfy the rectums of their appliance of a world without pythagorean theorem. The nipple of the quasi analactus flat earth begets the internal oedipus of ragnar lothbrok.....my brother.

in-living-color-o.gif
Sounding like T.I. :mjlol:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
He explains in the video if you watch it

like I said they have a reply for everything

I'm not typing it out word for word

Does he explain how physics wouldn't work if the earth was flat opposed to circular?

Does he explain that the earth's gravitational pull would be all kinds of fukked if it was flat opposed to circular and the Moon wouldn't gravitate around us the way it does if the Earth was flat?

If you want to bring up scientists why is it that the majority agree on the earth is circular opposed to flat? Are they all collectively lying to us and keeping it a secret with literally no one coming out with the real facts? :mjlol:

Nah breh, I did general sciences for years, Earth being flat would break way too many rules/laws that are physics are based on.