"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
You "pro black" coli brehs go on and on about cac supremacy, but when it comes to black Egyptians (you know, where the cacs got their info from) believing the earth was flat, not a peep

:mjlol:

Aint nothing been settled other than yall believe what massa tells you if he dresses in a nice suit.

breh the black Egyptians were not all knowing. what makes you think they had everything figured out? That there wasn't more to learn and understand? The first attempts at pyramids failed. The first attempts at brain surgery failed. They were great but also flawed... just like us. I love my brothers and have utmost pride for all that they accomplished but im not going to ignore the areas in which i believe they were wrong. How can we advance and elevate if you believe there is no progress to be made?

Daps
You "pro black" coli brehs go on and on about cac supremacy, but when it comes to black Egyptians (you know, where the cacs got their info from) believing the earth was flat, not a peep

:mjlol:

Aint nothing been settled other than yall believe what massa tells you if he dresses in a nice suit.

It wouldn't be the coli if this couldn't be turned in to a CaC issue:laff:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This thread:mjlol: I was wondering why it was long

:smartdumbmf: circle jerk

Allow me to prostrate upon you the fallopian of the ponderance at hand, the vasectomy of the issue is that round earther claimers believe that their habitual diarrhea of the dictation can dissatisfy the requests...of....excuse me....can dissatisfy the rectums of their appliance of a world without pythagorean theorem. The nipple of the quasi analactus flat earth begets the internal oedipus of ragnar lothbrok.....my brother.

in-living-color-o.gif

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Allow me to prostrate upon you the fallopian of the ponderance at hand, the vasectomy of the issue is that round earther claimers believe that their habitual diarrhea of the dictation can dissatisfy the requests...of....excuse me....can dissatisfy the rectums of their appliance of a world without pythagorean theorem. The nipple of the quasi analactus flat earth begets the internal oedipus of ragnar lothbrok.....my brother.

in-living-color-o.gif

:deadmanny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I will say this though flat earth brehs, I must respect the willingness to challenge the accepted norm. It takes a lot of guts :obama:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:snoop:Go to college but and not take astronomy 101 brehs

:ufdup: If you took the college level astronony you've seen planets through high powered telescope

:banderas: Seeing Saturn's rings was breathtaking

Telescopes display computer generated images breh. It's about as real as those little kid binoculars that show different pictures when you press the button on top :troll:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

in-living-color-o.gif
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo

:dead::dead:

All the work in I put in to be the funniest nikka in here.

fukk you, breh.:pacspit::russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka answer the damn question. Was that the flat earth model or not?

I posted the flat Earth model in this thread already

Once again he explains how flights work on the flat earth in the video, you can see for yourself
he shows the contradiction of the globe with the actual flight routes
if you're too lazy to here the information just leave the thread, I don't have time to type out to you

I don't understand the point you are getting at

Last edited: