"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You are trolling at this point I have no more patience for the bullshyt.

:stopitslime: Plane logistics are a main tool used to prove or disprove FET. You're just an angry person. The people that actually explained it serve a purpose here. You don't have a purpose here so you should leave the thread.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No he didn't he said for all

So why isnt the "pear shape" exemplified in their pictures of earth?

Because what Im saying is that Neil Degrasse Tyson, some of yalls favorite, literally said the earth is NOT spherical but is pear shaped, yet that isnt shown in any of the pictures they provide us with... Whats your opinion on this discrepancy?
So why isnt the "pear shape" exemplified in their pictures of earth?

Because what Im saying is that Neil Degrasse Tyson, some of yalls favorite, literally said the earth is NOT spherical but is pear shaped, yet that isnt shown in any of the pictures they provide us with... Whats your opinion on this discrepancy?
Here's what he said go to 5:09 first then watch the rest

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If the earth was flat wouldn't it be impossible to have mountains and mantle

And also how would we have a proper orbit around the sun?

Wouldn't that mean the earth wasn't created by gasses and a bunch of asteroids and shyt raming into each other ? And if it's flat then why is nothing else flat too?

Also if it was flat then why is it when you look at the sky from one land scape up over to another it looks like a globe?

Like I don't believe it's a perfect sphere but I think it's just jaggedly looking, like put a bunch of rocks together that's the image I think of

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Plane logistics are a main tool used to prove or disprove FET. You're just an angry person. The people that actually explained it serve a purpose here. You don't have a purpose here so you should leave the thread.
You damn right I'm angry people actually believe this bullshyt.

Daps
Once again, if actually look at the flight routes they prove the flat earth more than the round earth
I don't got time to talk about this anymore

Like I said you can't disprove it, and this is the matter, I don't watch two scientist go back and forth on this shyt, and at the end there was no concrete answer
why did you ignore the question? Is that the flat earth model you are talking about?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've read this entire thread and it's maybe 6-7 people that seem to know what there talking about on both sides of the argument. You not one of em. :hubie:
How so post something I said that was incorrect.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
No he didn't he said for all

Here's what he said go to 5:09 first then watch the rest

In that same video/interview, he says that the earth isnt a perfect sphere but is an oblate spheroid:

oblate-spheroid.jpg

Hardly the earth they give us in the pictures dont you think?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
In that same video/interview, he says that the earth isnt a perfect sphere but is an oblate spheroid:

oblate-spheroid.jpg

Hardly the earth they give us in the pictures dont you think?
Again I just explained it to you but you don't want to listen go to my other post about small deviations and get back to me because that's what he's saying.

The fat equator thing has to do with centrifugal force I can explain that if you like

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
people have been to the South Pole

You know how hostile that place is?

I'm talking about civilians. This shyt is oddly similar to the 'Truman show.

We just can't go to Fiji, huh?
:stopitslime:

article-2601450-00125D9200000258-631_634x415.jpg

636084188964911867-564517285_truman%20show.jpg

the-truman_show.jpg

Us: :patrice:Can we see what Fiji is all about?

Them::martin: Too cold.

Us::jbhmm: When will it be warm enough to go though?

Them::beli: it stays cold eternally plus there's a crack in the ice that could swallow you whole any minute if you go. No Fiji.

people have been to the South Pole

You know how hostile that place is?