"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then post the correct pic, dude. I can't debate dude in a video, he can't respond. You can and you're too scared to post a fukking pic.

I just did a few post before, you idiot

just watch the video, the argument you said has already an answer and guy explains better than I can

why are avoiding it lmao

the picture is irrelevant without the flight information

Daps
I just did a few post before, you idiot

just watch the video, the argument you said has already an answer and guy explains better than I can

why are avoiding it lmao

the picture is irrelevant without the flight information

Dude you edited your post after I responded, don't act like I'm avoiding it. :comeon:

So if this is the real shape of the earth...
Map%20of%20Flat%20Earth%20low%20resolution%20%20restored.png

Explain why a flight from NYC to Rome isn't considerable shorter than a flight from Sao Paolo to Johannesburg?

They have similar flight times which makes sense on a spherical layout of the earth but not on your flat earth layout.

world-map.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you realize the flat earthers believe the sun moves and the earth doesn't right

you have to prove that is wrong to convince them and it can't be proven especially with words
I notice you have been speaking on behalf of the flat earthers quite a bit in thread yet you seem very hesitant to admit you are one of them. What are you scared of?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you edited your post after I responded, don't act like I'm avoiding it. :comeon:

Explain why a flight from NYC to Rome isn't considerable shorter than a flight from Sao Paolo to Johannesburg?

They have similar flight times which makes sense on a spherical layout of the earth but not on your flat earth layout.

world-map.gif

Why don't you post the actual flight routes if you want to prove a point
because you words do not prove what you say is true, show me the flight routes they take to get the places, and we can analyze from there
The routes take you way out the way if we are going by the globe earth model in a lot of flights, that's part of their evidence the are lying about the earth being round
go 15 minutes in this video and you see the flights don't make sense

when you look at the flight in the southern hemisphere the flights disappear off the tracking and then reappear an hour before landing lmao

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
What's your theory on why no one is allowed to fly over Antarctica?
:francis: Pilots need 'special' Antarctica training is the reason ive read the most:

This is the typical response I've seen on quora, Reddit, answers etc:
Do any airline flights fly over Antarctica?
I know many flight, like Chicago/NYC-East Asia flights will fly over the North Pole, but I've never seen any flights over Antar...More
7 ANSWERS

Stephen Foskett
, frequent flier, United 1K
Written Jul 24, 2015 · Upvoted by Tom Farrier,Former Director of Safety, Air Transport Association
This is an interesting question, and there are three reasons why no commercial flight overflies Antarctica:

Geography

Due to the arrangement of the three populated southern continents, flying over Antarctica wouldn't actually be shorter for most routes. South America, Africa, and Australia form a rough triangle at the "bottom of the world" and the shortest leg between their largest airports misses most of Antarctica.

Still, there are a few routes where it would make sense. And the shortest route isn't always best, since one must also consider prevailing winds. I read that it would be favorable to fly Sydney to Buenos Aires (currently the most-southern flight) at 80 degrees south (over Antarctica) rather than 72 degrees (the great circle) due to winds.

ETOPS

ETOPS rules cover where twin-engine jets can fly. Antarctica is considered off-limits for twin-engine jets even though it's technically "land". This isn't a real roadblock since there are a good number of 4-engine jets that don't need to abide by ETOPS, but it limits the type of plane that theoretically could fly there and thus rules out all but the largest jets. So any flight over Antarctica would have to connect large-enough cities to fill a large four-engine jet. Bringing us back to the answer about geography...

Special Rules

The real reason no commercial flight over-flies Antarctica is that there are special aviation rules for flights that do. These rules were designed for sightseeing flights but apply to commercial flights as well. Planes flying below 72 degrees latitude need special survival equipment on board, and no commercial carrier would want to stock planes with all this stuff just to save a bit of fuel. It would limit the number of seats available (see ETOPS above) and would require special equipment and training. This could seriously screw up the airline's schedules.

So that's why no commercial flight over-flies Antarctica!

world-map.gif