"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
I posted the flat Earth model in this thread already

Once again he explains how flights work on the flat earth in the video, you can see for yourself

if you're too lazy to here the information just leave the thread, I don't have time to type out to you

I don't understand the point you are getting at

This is a 48 page thread. Just post it again so we can use it as a point of reference to our conversation. Why are you trying to avoid it posting it? :mindblown:

You've responded to me about five times now without posting it. It completely derailed what we were talking about (which I know you were trying to do purposefully). So let's pick it up. I explained how flight routes/times show the earth is spherical. You claimed those flight routes/times also fit into the flat earth model. So I asked you to post that model so I could be sure we were talking about the same model, I even posted a flat earth pic and asked if that were you talking about. Are you ready to answer that question?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a 48 page thread. Just post it again so we can use it as a point of reference to our conversation. Why are you trying to avoid it posting it? :mindblown:

You've responded to me about five times now without posting it. It completely derailed what we were talking about (which I know you were trying to do purposefully). So let's pick it up. I explained how flight routes/times show the earth is spherical. You claimed those flight routes/times also fit into the flat earth model. So I asked you to post that model so I could be sure we were talking about the same model, I even posted a flat earth pic and asked if that were you talking about. Are you ready to answer that question?

I'm not avoided you fukking retard

I just said people use the flat map to respond what you said and I posted a video of a guy disproving what you posted

AND YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE IT

I've already addressed it, the guy used the globe and the flat earth to do the flight trajectories right there

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What's the Coli's thoughts on Chest flies? I feel like they don't build mass and are best used as a finisher to a good chest workout. :jbhmm:

Friend of mine swears by them.

I do these at the end of my chest routine in a superset with flies

0531.png

Daps
I'm not avoided you fukking retard

I just said people use the flat map to respond what you said and I posted a video of a guy disproving what you posted

AND YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE IT

I've already addressed it, the guy used the globe and the flat earth to do the flight trajectories right there

Yet another post without posting the flat earth pic you're talking about...I wonder why? :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another post without posting the flat earth pic you're talking about...I wonder why? :mjgrin:

There's only one flat earth map, the question wasn't about the map, but about flight maps
You're gonna on and on about a damn picture what are you talking about
The United Nations logo is the same as the flat earth model
Map%20of%20Flat%20Earth%20low%20resolution%20%20restored.png

I posted a video where I guy explains how the flight maps on the globe do not work, he uses the globe, and the flat earth to show the differences
I explains how the gyroscope on an airplane does not react the way it's suppose to one a flat earth, etc

Daps
No I just posted, the continents are in the wrong positions

if you watched the video you could've saved yourself sometime
So then post the correct pic, dude. I can't debate dude in a video, he can't respond. You can and you're too scared to post a fukking pic.