"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Again I just explained it to you but you don't want to listen go to my other post about small deviations and get back to me because that's what he's saying.

The fat equator thing has to do with centrifugal force I can explain that if you like

You havent explained anything as to why they provide a perfect sphere while at another time saying its not a perfect sphere. Or for why JFK had flat earth maps in his strategic rooms and why these maps match what the UN flag logo is. Or why the guy that was sent to explore Antarctica came back saying there was a large undiscovered land mass he came across right before nations as a group agreed to make it off limits to the avg person.. Its all good though breh, Im not here to force ya..
:hubie:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You havent explained anything as to why they provide a perfect sphere while at another time saying its not a perfect sphere. Or for why JFK had flat earth maps in his strategic rooms and why these maps match what the UN flag logo is. Its all good though breh, Im not here to force ya..
I just explained the deviations in circumference and the Oblique spheroid is due to centrifugal force. The perfect sphere is for people who can't understand visualizations and would imagine us on a flying pear such as yourself. If you want to delve into a discussion about centrifugal force just tell me though breh.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems corny to get in your feelings over people questioning what they've been told by lying cacs.. Then again some of you "black" brehs seem all too comfortable that which they shoved down our throats

Yeah if we had been simply told this and had something to refute it I would agree but this one has been settled so no.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: At the least we know the 'official' explanation is open to investigation and even the mainstream scientists produce some 'off the wall' theories such as the 'pear' shape or 'spheroid' to explain the anomalies. The explanations for those flat earth maps are just not cutting it.

You havent explained anything as to why they provide a perfect sphere while at another time saying its not a perfect sphere. Or for why JFK had flat earth maps in his strategic rooms and why these maps match what the UN flag logo is. Or why the guy that was sent to explore Antarctica came back saying there was a large undiscovered land mass he came across right before nations as a group agreed to make it off limits to the avg person.. Its all good though breh, Im not here to force ya..

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's not a video, I actually went to a debate in person a few years ago thats w he I first found out about the flat earth shyt
If you need a break down on how you pear shape earth doesn't work, because it wouldn't be land at the equator if what you said was true
listen to this video, and also listen to what he says about the gyroscope in the airplanes

intriguing explanation regarding the gyroscope :jbhmm:

Daps

watch this entire video and come back, it covers everything talked about in this thread, the man destroys that red bull jump simple and plain, with just mere facts you can see for yourself lmao

nikka answer the damn question. Was that the flat earth model or not?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Yeah if we had been simply told this and had something to refute it I would agree but this one has been settled so no.

You "pro black" coli brehs go on and on about cac supremacy, but when it comes to black Egyptians (you know, where the cacs got their info from) believing the earth was flat, not a peep

:mjlol:

Aint nothing been settled other than yall believe what massa tells you if he dresses in a nice suit.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if the earth flat how can't everyone on any given place on the earth see the sun AND moon at the same time 24 hours a day
i have people dont look up you and many others are prisoners to your phones hence the name cellphone

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You "pro black" coli brehs go on and on about cac supremacy, but when it comes to black Egyptians (you know, where the cacs got their info from) believing the earth was flat, not a peep

:mjlol:

Aint nothing been settled other than yall believe what massa tells you if he dresses in a nice suit.
Let me ask you this are the other planets in the solar system flat or let me make it easier for you the ones that can be viewed with a telescope are they flat?