"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

swerve

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: I never saw gravity like that. Thanks breh. I guess 'high' wouldn't be the proper word to use. How far away from earth would i have to be Is a better question

What's your theory on why none of us are allowed on the south pole then??
people have been to the South Pole

You know how hostile that place is?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What flat earth model?

Edit: I hope you ain't talking about this bullshyt

2ihpjqr.jpg

Once again, if actually look at the flight routes they prove the flat earth more than the round earth
I don't got time to talk about this anymore

Like I said you can't disprove it, and this is the matter, I don't watch two scientist go back and forth on this shyt, and at the end there was no concrete answer

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I just explained it to you the pear shape is to illustrate the very small deviations of the spherical shape.

For example: ( these are arbitrary numbers )

The Earth has a circumference of 15700km at 60 degrees South latitude. It also has a circumference of 15697 km at 60 degrees North Latitude. Thats that's a 3 km difference which which is around a .02% difference which wouldn't be noticeable but is still there.

So why isnt the "pear shape" exemplified in their pictures of earth?

Because what Im saying is that Neil Degrasse Tyson, some of yalls favorite, literally said the earth is NOT spherical but is pear shaped, yet that isnt shown in any of the pictures they provide us with... Whats your opinion on this discrepancy?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, if actually look at the flight routes they prove the flat earth more than the round earth
I don't got time to talk about this anymore

Like I said you can't disprove it, and this is the matter, I don't watch two scientist go back and forth on this shyt, and at the end there was no concrete answer
Post the video you keep talking about these two scientist going back and forth about.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Literally every Southern hemisphere distance on that map is WAAAY off. Either every single sailor and pilot in the Southern hemisphere is in on the conspiracy, and they have magic pills that allow them to travel faster down there so a longer journey takes the same time, or the map is wrong.

If you've ever flown in the Northern hemisphere the map don't make no sense either. Pilots would have to all be taking crazy convoluted flight paths just to maintain the myth of the flat Earth. Do you believe literally EVERY cross-oceanic pilot on Earth is in on this conspiracy?

Are you going to explain why the president had a flat earth map on his plane and in his strategy room and why this SAME MAP is utilized on the UN flag?

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
It's just strange breh.

This 'ice wall's has been talked about for centuries now. What right do they have to even be banning people from a region of earth?

Flat-Earth-Memes-333-19.jpg

9.jpg

Those 1000 year old maps that show there's more continents just like admiral byrd discussed??? Strange

You can get on the South Pole, you just have to get the right qualifications. The South Pole was on the one major land mass on earth that wasn't claimed until the modern era (too cold to live there) so it's not owned by one country but by the international community. They have to govern it together so they're strict about going in and out and try to preserve it for research. Thousands and thousands of people go there, but you have to get the international permissions or hook up with a particular country's research station.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the video you keep talking about these two scientist going back and forth about.

It's not a video, I actually went to a debate in person a few years ago thats w he I first found out about the flat earth shyt
If you need a break down on how you pear shape earth doesn't work, because it wouldn't be land at the equator if what you said was true
listen to this video, and also listen to what he says about the gyroscope in the airplanes