"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
The pear shape is just to help visualize the small deviations created by the the changes in circumference in the northern and southern hemisphere created by a variety of factors. It's dumbasses like yourself who take this as him saying that we're living on a giant pear.

If you dont get your
full
about cac talking points outta here :mjlol: :camby:

They say the earth isnt spherical but is pear shaped while none of the images they provide exhibit this and you just start rambling to try and defend cacs and their views

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you dont get your
full
about cac talking points outta here :mjlol: :camby:

They say the earth isnt spherical but is pear shaped while none of the images they provide exhibit this and you just start rambling to try and defend cacs and their views
So no response just name calling and gifs... gotcha:francis:

Can you at least explain the flat object having a hemisphere thing I'm dying to see that

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
wait, are there dudes seriously in here arguing that the earth is flat??!

:mjlol:

only the coli bruhs

• Dap
Reactions: One

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Are you serious right now one of them is shorter because of the jet stream if im not mistaken.

Yea I'm serious. We have a culture of shame when it comes to learning. People stop asking questions because they don't want to be considered dumb when they honestly just don't understand and are looking for answers. What's wrong with not knowing?
:martin:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Question for you flat earthers....

So you all believe if you fly to the "edge" of the earth it's surrounded by ice? And then what? If you CAN fly past the ice then that proves its round.

If it's flat, there is a definitive end...even if you can't simply "fall off", the ice is the definitive edge.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm serious. We have a culture of shame when it comes to learning. People stop asking questions because they don't want to be considered dumb when they honestly just don't understand and are looking for answers. What's wrong with not knowing?
:martin:
:stopitslime: People do this on things that are settled as they should. People that try to argue against things that we have physical evidence for and that has been observed in real time are ridiculous.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:ohhh: I never saw gravity like that. Thanks breh. I guess 'high' wouldn't be the proper word to use. How far away from earth would i have to be Is a better question

What's your theory on why none of us are allowed on the south pole then??

You can get on the South Pole, you just have to get the right qualifications. The South Pole was on the one major land mass on earth that wasn't claimed until the modern era (too cold to live there) so it's not owned by one country but by the international community. They have to govern it together so they're strict about going in and out and try to preserve it for research. Thousands and thousands of people go there, but you have to get the international permissions or hook up with a particular country's research station.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Sorry, that's a lie Everythingg. Get 300 feet higher and you can see miles further on a flat horizon. Get a few thousand feet up and you can see 100 miles. That ain't shyt you can replicate with a telescope - on flat ground or sea, a telescope can only see other sea-level objects at 3 miles REGARDLESS of how powerful it is. You always have to get up higher to see further (or look at something higher up), because the Earth be round.

Being higher in the air and seeing more of the world around you, doesnt mean the earth is a spinning ball breh...

But to you brehs, why is Antarctica off limits to EVERYONE and ALOT of nations agreed to make it off limits?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You can get on the South Pole, you just have to get the right qualifications. The South Pole was on the one major land mass on earth that wasn't claimed until the modern era, so it's not owned by one country but by the international community. They have to govern it together so they're stick about going in and out and try to preserve it for research. Thousands and thousands of people go there, but you have to get the international permissions or hook up with a particular country's research station.

Disregard my last post, but how isnt this "fishy"? Especially since the guy they sent there said theres a large landmass there that no one knows about? :jbhmm:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: People do this on things that are settled as they should. People that try to argue against things that we have physical evidence for and that has been observed in real time are ridiculous.

I didn't understand gravity, ok! How you gon knock a man for being humble and admitting that he might've misunderstood gravity. They explained the plane/gravity thing to me, and I dapped em. How you negging people for learning?
:mjcry: