"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm done with you, like said you cannot prove any of this shyt, all you can do is parrot definitions

that's not science, and it's a reason why scientist debate these things, and science always changes

Instead of asking me anything you should be showing me, like I said you can't prove anything you say

but you're not honest with yourself to admit it
You wanted to talk science I asked you a basic physics question to frame how I should explain this to you. Centrifugal force (fictional force as some people would put it) is an essential part of the physics of me proving to you why the the earth is fatter at the equator. If your so interested in proving if I'm a student you can come meet me on NC State Campus of you want.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Yes, He liberated the Canaanites :blessed: I'm just gonna let you cook breh, you are too far gone for intellectual redemption.

1) Vengeance is the exact opposite of mercy. That's like saying you can be white and black at the same time.

Vengeance definition: punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

As I've already shown, mercy can be shown even when a punishment is inflicted. You seem to think mercy can only be shown in the absence of punishment, which is completely incorrect.

2) Even Yiddish uses Hebrew consonants

Yiddish is spoken and written differently than the OG Hebrew language. What exactly are you arguing about here?
3) Greeks borrowed everything from Egypt, mythology, science, medicine, etc, except for the singular concept that the earth was round :dead:

You need to figure out why the black Egyptians believed in a flat earth but cac greeks who got everything from them, do not.. I already know whats up...:ehh:

keep doing you and may Elohim help anybody who follows your guidance :hubie:

They're not following my guidance but the Creator of EVERYTHING :youngsabo: :blessed:

Daps
I said prove to me that Earth is fatter at the equator and narrower at the north pole, and you can't

the difference between me you and is i can accept when I can't prove something, you can't

the fact you used that pizza dough analogy proves you have no idea what you are talking about and just trying to convince yourself

The Earth is not made out of pizza dough, also you can see pizza doughs shape change when you spin it and you can actually see that it's spinning lmao

it has nothing to do at all with the Earth it is a terrible analogy

Actually that's pretty easy to prove, and I've already done that in here:

It's very easy to prove to yourself that the Earth is indeed spherical. If you board a plane in NYC and fly to Tokyo, you'll fly west (as judged by the sunrise/sunset). Then you board a plane in Tokyo and fly to Rome, you'll fly west (again as judged by the sunrise/sunset). An then if you fly from Rome to NYC, you'll fly west again. The only way you can fly in the same direction and end back where you started is if you went in a big ass circle. Now before you say it, "bu..bu..bu..but that doesn't prove the Earth is spherical, it could be cylindrical :troll:" Ok well consider this: According to United, a non-stop flight from Newark to San Francisco takes about 6.5hours. A non-stop flight from San Fran to Tokyo takes about 11 hours. However, a non-stop flight from Newark to Tokyo does NOT take 17.5 hours, it only takes about 14 hours. Given that all three cities are near similar latitudes (Newark at 40.7N, San Fran at 37.7 and Tokyo at 35.7), flying in a straight line from Newark to Tokyo would have you fly pretty dam close to over San Fran, how does United get to shave 3.5 hours off the trip??? The answer is because they don't fly along that line, instead they fly North into Canada. They do this because the Earth is a fukking sphere, thus, its a shorter route to fly north where the perimeter of the sphere is smaller than near the equator (where its the greatest). I literally learned this in 7th grade geometry.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?

It is. Lol

When I fly west to California or Oregon or Seattle from Texas, it's longer flight than when flying back east to Texas.

Flying back is usually almost 30 mins shorter

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Still running with the pear shaped mjlol but won't address what I said :mjgrin:

Whats there to address? You guys keep showing as proof a perfectly sphered earth when they've been saying for some years now that the earth is pear shaped.. Oh but "we cant take perfect pictures so we have to fill it in for you guys" is a perfect explanation from cacs for you guys I assume?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
I used to think the same way. Eric Dubay is widely considered an authority figure in the flat earth community. Study his work and tell me you're still 100% sure there's nothing fishy going on.
The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

img_9612.jpeg

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?
:dwillhuh: Are you serious right now one of them is shorter because of the jet stream if im not mistaken.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The pear shape is just to help visualize the small deviations created by the the changes in circumference in the northern and southern hemisphere created by a variety of factors. It's dumbasses like yourself who take this as him saying that we're living on a giant pear.

Whats there to address? You guys keep showing as proof a perfectly sphered earth when they've been saying for some years now that the earth is pear shaped.. Oh but "we cant take perfect pictures so we have to fill it in for you guys" is a perfect explanation from cacs for you guys I assume?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
You wanted to talk science I asked you a basic physics question to frame how I should explain this to you. Centrifugal force (fictional force as some people would put it) is an essential part of the physics of me proving to you why the the earth is fatter at the equator. If your so interested in proving if I'm a student you can come meet me on NC State Campus of you want.

:salute:
Class of 2000 here breh. Go Pack!!
Further evidence that NCSU education >>>> Duke
not really but for the sake of argument im running with that...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ok flat earthers explain how this is possible?

Man theres so many videos showing that if you use a telescope all that will come back into view. Showing that it isnt the boat going over the curve, just a vantage point issue...

Sorry, that's a lie Everythingg. Get 300 feet higher and you can see miles further on a flat horizon. Get a few thousand feet up and you can see 100 miles. That ain't shyt you can replicate with a telescope - on flat ground or sea, a telescope can only see other sea-level objects at 3 miles REGARDLESS of how powerful it is. You always have to get up higher to see further (or look at something higher up), because the Earth be round.

And I simply don't believe this...

If on side is closest to the center thus having the lowest gravitational pull the other side needing the higher pull would have to be noticeable...

Like I said take a 4000 pound truck and drive around a track on one side of the earth..and drive that same truck around around on the opposite side..

After 100 miles the fact that there are different gravitational pulls would have to be noticeable in gas usage with these vehicles weighing as much as they do...
(Even if it's just by a tenth of a gallon)

I hear what you are saying but I just don't believe it

They DO calculate different gravities in different places. It IS noticeable if you're willing to do the experiments.

"Effective gravity on the Earth's surface varies by around 0.7%, from 9.7639 m/s2 on the Nevado Huascarán mountain in Peru to 9.8337 m/s2 at the surface of the Arctic Ocean.[4] In large cities, it ranges from 9.766 in Kuala Lumpur, Mexico City, and Singapore to 9.825 in Oslo and Helsinki."

Gravity of Earth - Wikipedia

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: I never saw gravity like that. Thanks breh. I guess 'high' wouldn't be the proper word to use. How far away from earth would i have to be Is a better question

What's your theory on why none of us are allowed on the south pole then??

It's not a valid question because again you aren't starting with a sound premis in the first place.

You can't go "high enough" to escape the rules of gravity. The rules of gravity apply to the entire universe. Earths gravitational pull can be felt by distant bodies just as the earth can feel the gravity from distant bodies. Our entire galaxy is orbiting around a black hole due to its gravitational pull.

Everything that has mass, has a gravitational pull. Including you.

So there's no way to "escape the laws of gravity" it's an invalid question in the first place.