"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: im not like that breh. I don't have a flat earth membership card or anything. I'm just trying to learn. No one has an answer to exactly how high you have to be to escape the rules of gravity so I feel it's a valid question.

The answers to your own questions are easily attainable.

The reason retard and dumbass is thrown out is because when y'all are given answers you decide to ignore them and run with your original dumb ass line a reasoning.

Hell you don't even need any studies or expertise to answer your questions.

Airplanes are constantly adjusting their altitude, they are not flying in a straight line.

And that's the problem with you flat earthers.

You start with an untrue invalid premis in the first place, then you spend time trying to research/debunk some shyt that makes zero sense in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go spin Pizza Dough tell me what happens you keep spinning it it spreads outwards. For you to want people to be open minded and to look beyond what people tell them, your confirmation bias won't allow you to see past what you think is right at all.

You should just stop posting in this thread because you obviously can't be convinced otherwise because even with concrete evidence being thrown at you, you're just gonna yell photoshopped, you're not qualified to speak on it, pull some numbers out your ass, or say i dont know.

Yes the Earth is made out of pizza dough
that proves absolutely nothing, like how you can even try that type of comparison
thanks for the confirmation, just say you can't prove it and keep it moving

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
2ihpjqr.jpg

Thanks for proving us right

So the earth is flat...but still round, eh? :mjpls:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@The Dankster ..and I edited my last post to make sense...i meant to say is one side is right side up...versus the other side that's upside down.. (not both being upside down)

But I appreciate your response

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that proves absolutely nothing, like how you can even try that type of comparison

And that's you're problem you take symbolic references and half truths as fact without looking into the context in which I'm trying to explain it to you in. Just say that you're an idiot and keep it moving I've asked you several questions that you can't find an answer for and explained to you how the Earth is fatter at the equator and why it's narrower at the north pole.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nope as a person can show mercy while showing vengeance at the same time.

Yes, He liberated the Canaanites :blessed: I'm just gonna let you cook breh, you are too far gone for intellectual redemption.

1) Vengeance is the exact opposite of mercy. That's like saying you can be white and black at the same time.

2) Even Yiddish uses Hebrew consonants

3) Greeks borrowed everything from Egypt, mythology, science, medicine, etc, except for the singular concept that the earth was round :dead:

There's nothing futher to discuss here breh, keep doing you and may Elohim help anybody who follows your guidance :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's you're problem you take symbolic references and half truths as fact without looking into the context in which I'm trying to explain it to you in. Just say that you're an idiot and keep it moving I've asked you several questions that you can't find an answer for and explained to you how the Earth is fatter at the equator and why it's narrower at the north pole.

I said prove to me that Earth is fatter at the equator and narrower at the north pole, and you can't

the difference between me you and is i can accept when I can't prove something, you can't

the fact you used that pizza dough analogy proves you have no idea what you are talking about and just trying to convince yourself

The Earth is not made out of pizza dough, also you can see pizza doughs shape change when you spin it and you can actually see that it's spinning lmao

it has nothing to do at all with the Earth it is a terrible analogy

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Explain how this is possible if the earth is flat?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: 40 Pages on a scientific topic that has nothing to do with sports,I wouldn't care if Kyrie said the sky is Purple,the nikka is a hooper,who cares about this shyt

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I said prove to me that Earth is fatter at the equator and narrower at the north pole, and you can't

the difference between me you and is i can accept when I can't prove something, you can't

the fact you used that pizza dough analogy proves you have no idea what you are talking about and just trying to convince yourself
No its because if I tried to speak physics with someone who thinks that satellites can only go above 200 feet above where the atmosphere ends (you probably didn't even know what a exosphere or being geosynchronous was before this conversation), I'd be speaking to a brick wall. I'd be happy to take you to a physics class if you're ever on campus in the near future though.