"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:gucci: A. It looks flat. B. NASA is shady so some people just don't trust it.

C. I admit that some of the music is crazy on YT but there's actually books and groups and science that preceded the Flat earth YouTube movement.

D. The Bible, the UN and all sorts of secret societies keep referencing the 'waters' above and below. What is this firmament they've been discussing?

If there's anything this thread proves, it's that people will commit themselves to being completely fukking moronic in order t prove how woke they are.

I mean, who's really naive here? Y'all nikkas are dropping everything because some dumbfukk made a YouTube video with ominous music and shyt :russ:

Daps
:francis:
I used to think the same way. Eric Dubay is widely considered an authority figure in the flat earth community. Study his work and tell me you're still 100% sure there's nothing fishy going on.
The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

img_9612.jpeg

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?

:dead:

It would literally take 30 seconds of research to show that this is the case. Why don't you go book a roundtrip NY to LA flight and come back with your results. Smart dumb nikkas man :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fair enough.. but... gravity cannot be equally applied around the entire world being that we all not on the same sides in the earth

Let me explain what I mean : if I'm technically "upside down because I'm on one side of this round earth...than the person on the other side whos technically "upside" down would need more gravity than me...

So if the earth was truly round all we would have to do is drive a car around a track for100 miles in say southern Argentina..and then drive that same car around a track in northern Canada...

The gas that's used to take the same trip shouldn't be the same if one place is facing a much greater gravitational pull than the other

One side isn't facing much more gravitational pull than the other. The amount of gravitational pull is determined solely by how large you are and how far you are from the center of the Earth. Since the Earth is roughly a sphere, it's about the same distance to then center on all sides, thus about the same gravity.

There are minor differences in gravity from place to place, depending on whether you're on mountain or valley, different densities of rock in different places, but those effects are too minor to notice, less than 1%.

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

img_9612.jpeg

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?

Does he think an ant dips its nose all the time when it walks around a beach ball? Or does it just walk forward while its body naturally follows the curve? How stupid is this guy?

And how high do you have to be to not experience gravity on a plane? Well, the Earth is 4,000 miles thick, so that should be a clue that you need to be a LOT more than six miles high (typical jet height) to escape its gravity. Six miles ain't nothing compared to 4,000.

And when you walk in a moving train, is it a shorter trip walking from the front to back than it is from back to front? Hell no, the movement of the train is irrelevant to the distances traveled within it, just like the movement of the Earth is irrelevant to distances traveled by things on it. Due to gravity, the air and everything else is moving right along with the Earth, so direction is mostly irrelevant (there are some relativistic effects but that's going a little too deep.) Now what DOES affect flight times are the jet streams, which ARE in part due to the spinning of the Earth, and... surprise... They shorten the trip in the exact direction as your challenge asked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If something spins really fast the mass of the middle of said object spreads outwards.

The Northern Hemisphere is smaller than the southern.

The deviation of the circumferences is so relatively small that you aren't going to be able to see a pear shape with your eye, nonetheless any of the imperfections in the sphere that the Earth forms. They exaggerate the pear shape, flat southern pole, smaller northern hemisphere, etc. To help visualize and prove a point not to say we're living in a giant pear.

No way to prove this, that's the point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Educate me man... the 'retard' and 'dumbazz' retorts are thrown out so fast for this topic. :ohhh:. I can't think of any other topic that inspires such anger.

If you read my previous thread, I admit that I'm on the fence. We need people to be humble enough to be confused long enough to actually understand for themselves.
The answers to your own questions are easily attainable.

The reason retard and dumbass is thrown out is because when y'all are given answers you decide to ignore them and run with your original dumb ass line a reasoning.

Hell you don't even need any studies or expertise to answer your questions.

Airplanes are constantly adjusting their altitude, they are not flying in a straight line.

And that's the problem with you flat earthers.

You start with an untrue invalid premis in the first place, then you spend time trying to research/debunk some shyt that makes zero sense in the first place.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Thanks for the good info breh. How high do you have to be to escape the effects of gravity though? You didn't quite answer that one. I just want to know

One side isn't facing much more gravitational pull than the other. The amount of gravitational pull is determined solely by how large you are and how far you are from the center of the Earth. Since the Earth is roughly a sphere, it's about the same distance to then center on all sides, thus about the same gravity.

There are minor differences in gravity from place to place, depending on whether you're on mountain or valley, different densities of rock in different places, but those effects are too minor to notice, less than 1%.

Does he think an ant dips its nose all the time when it walks around a beach ball? Or does it just walk forward while its body naturally follows the curve? How stupid is this guy?

And how high do you have to be to not experience gravity on a plane? Well, the Earth is 4,000 miles thick, so that should be a clue that you need to be a LOT more than six miles high (typical jet height) to escape its gravity. Six miles ain't nothing compared to 4,000.

And when you walk in a moving train, is it a shorter trip walking from the front to back than it is from back to front? Hell no, the movement of the train is irrelevant to the distances traveled within it, just like the movement of the Earth is irrelevant to distances traveled by things on it. Due to gravity, the air and everything else is moving right along with the Earth, so direction is mostly irrelevant (there are some relativistic effects but that's going a little too deep.)

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No way to prove this, that's the point
Go spin Pizza Dough tell me what happens you keep spinning it it spreads outwards. For you to want people to be open minded and to look beyond what people tell them, your confirmation bias won't allow you to see past what you think is right at all.

You should just stop posting in this thread because you obviously can't be convinced otherwise because even with concrete evidence being thrown at you, you're just gonna yell photoshopped, you're not qualified to speak on it, pull some numbers out your ass, or say i dont know.