"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah research on YouTube :skip:

They'll refuse to accept any scientific proof from ya know, people that now their shyt, but a tinfoil nikka can make a video about a flat earth and people take it as gospel. Damn, that could've been my hustle, people really this stupid :wow:
they get that spark from a youtube video but they actually keep researching from other sources as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

why am i not surprised @Master Teacher believes this flat-earth shyt too. what a world-class retard.

"scientists are debating it". :heh::snoop:

It's true, google scientist who believe the Earth is flat

I never said the Earth is flat, Just acknowledged that is scientist who argue it is and some who have changed their stance on it being round

Notice how people can never respond in an intelligent matter about anything, you have no education, no experience at anything in the world, yet you are arrogant enough to be dismissive to someone about a topic you've never bothered to research

who's retarded again get off my dikk

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I explained why NASA photoshops images but keep ducking me breh. Still waiting on your explanation on how things orbit a flat plane breh.

Yes, it doesn't look real at all

you think this is real too
A-Stormy-Atlantic.jpg

or maybe this one

earth_spin.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:francis:
I used to think the same way. Eric Dubay is widely considered an authority figure in the flat earth community. Study his work and tell me you're still 100% sure there's nothing fishy going on.
The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

img_9612.jpeg

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?
:snoop:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
They are shorter....

Flying east bound is always faster. But depending on far you're travelling though.
:francis: I'm copying this but the numbers are way off
:
A flight from New York to London takes on average between 7 to 7.5 hours. Conversely, it takes about 8 to 8.5 hours for a flight to cross from London to New York. The difference here, as any Round Earther will tell you, is tailwinds, another strong factor in the alleged discrepancy in southern flight times. More on that later though, first let me walk you though a thought experiment.

Imagine the Round Earther's concept of the earth; a sphere suspended in space. Imagine you're looking at it miles and miles above the surface so you can see it in its entirety (or as much as the round-earth model allows). Look down from the North Pole. A Round Earther will tell you that it is rotating counter-clockwise. Now, look closer. Take note of planes making the trip from New York to London and back. For a moment, recall your lessons of Newtonian Physics; the first law to be precise. Objects at rest tend to stay at rest and objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. A brief spark of doubt clouds your thoughts and a question arises. If the planes are no longer in contact with the earth and being slowed by wind resistance, how is it that the ones going from London to New York aren't concluding the flight much quicker than the ones going from New York to London. After all, they are no longer in contact with the earth and it should be spinning independently underneath them as they make their transatlantic flight, thus shortening it considerably.

To rephrase, it would stand to reason that a flight flying from London to New York would be shorter than one flying from New York to London because the earth would spin New York closer to you as you flew. In other words, the spinning of the earth would move New York directly towards you, just as it would spin London away from you if you were crossing from New York to London.

In reality though, the opposite is true. Due to tail/headwinds, flights from New York to London are shorter than the opposite. Tailwinds and headwinds account for much of the variance in flight times in the southern "hemisphere" and can be seen on a smaller scale here.

To conclude, let me reiterate. If the earth did spin as in the round-earth model, then flight times would be shorter when flying from London to New York. As that is not the case (an in fact the opposite is true due to high altitude winds) the world is clearly not round and provably flat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I explained why NASA photoshops images but keep ducking me breh. Still waiting on your explanation on how things orbit a flat plane breh.

People keep quoting me can't keep up with your post

Round disc is a 3d object in space

your problem is when people see flat, you think of a literal flat plane like piece of paper

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way that it could possibly orbit a round is along the circumference or the edge of the circle. That would raise questions on how thick the disk is? and why hasn't gravity theory of gravity caused the disk to collapse into a oblong spherical shape like every other large body of mass in the universe? And if you can only orbit around the circumference of the Earth, doesn't that mean we are all living on the edge of the Earth since we can all see the moon orbit the Earth?

I don't know