"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use graphics in a logo as evidence that the earth is flat brehs. If you want to depicts the earth as round in a flat logo you do it the way the UN has done.

I'm too stupid to have a conversation? dude, you believe the earth is flat :laff:

I never said the Earth was flat, I've heard arguments on both sides with evidence, and I don't know

that's the truth, you don't know either which is why all you post offer no facts, no insight, no scientific explanation, no evidence

lmao you though the lines on the logo had nothing to do with the actual map and navigations lmao dumb ass, like I said you haven't researched the subject
and looked at both sides of the argument

you're an anti-intellectual

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
I never said the Earth was flat, I've heard arguments on both sides with evidence, and I don't know

that's the truth, you don't know either which is why all you post offer no facts, no insight, no scientific explanation, no evidence

lmao you though the lines on the logo had nothing to do with the actual map and navigations lmao dumb ass, like I said you haven't researched the subject

facts

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
If knew anything about science you will understand that the video was fact

first off it's impossible to free fall from space into the Earth lmao

you will be caught in orbit and flying aroud aimless with nothing to push toward the Earth, and even if you did, you would burn up upon re-entry because you will be goig to fast and there's no suit you can wear to protect you from the heat

dumb ass

:dwillhuh:

Explain meteors crashing into earth daily breh...

swerve

All Star
Daps
I'm the anti-intellectual?
I brought up several questions, which you didn't answer.

How do you explain the horizon? If the world was flat, I would be able to stand in Europe with a telescope and see the US
If I travel along the equator, what would happen if the world was flat?

But really.. if the earth is flat.. what is on the other side and how do I get to the edge? :mjcry:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@Master Teacher
So you have to be really high in the sky to see the curvature of the earth, which he is? He's at the edge of the atmosphere (edge of space). You refute these points but will use pictures of the horizons at much lower altitudes. To prove that the Earth is flat. You say pictures of Earth are photos hopped but you don't even know the reason why they are actually photoshopped. That's the problem, if you took what I said about Earth being a flat disk traveling at a constant speed of 9.8m upwards, you'd have already better leg to stand on right now. But you're accepting half truths from YouTube theorists as fact.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher

So you have to be really high in the sky to see the curvature of the earth, which he is? He's at the edge of the atmosphere (edge of space). You refute these points but will use pictures of the horizons at much lower altitudes. To prove that the Earth is flat. You say pictures of Earth are photos hopped but you don't even know the reason why they are actually photoshopped. That's the problem, if you took what I said about Earth being a flat disk traveling at a constant speed of 9.8m upwards, you'd have already better leg to stand on right now. But you're acceptingoing half truths from YouTube theorists as fact.

He's using a fish eye lens

I didn't say high up in the sky, I SAID FAR OUT IN SPACE

In order to see the edge of the Earth you would have to be far out in space to get that view, not 100 feet above it lmao do you now how big the Earth is lmao

The highest a space station has ever been is 200ft outside the Earth's amosphere

once again you're not educated enough to even talk about this

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What we not gonna do is equate both sides of the argument like "all lives matter" morons do.

Science has a method for proving your points. It's called peer review. If anyone had inrefutable proof that the Earth was flat, they wouldn't make YouTube videos. They would publish their findings in a journal, and allow the scientific community to critique and proof your findings. If your findings are real, other scientists will be able to validate your claims, and gradually your theory becomes scientific fact.

There is no conspiracy. There are more than a million scientists across the world. The White House couldn't keep Bill Clinton's blowjob a secret. You really think the scientific community of millions of unrelated people across the world are keeping the flat earth theory undercover?

So yeah, what we not gonna do is equate years of research, evidence, theory and numbers to some YouTube videos set against new age music, narrated by some tinfoil wearing b*stard. We not gonna use devices developed by the scientific method to post nonsense to the contrary. And we not gonna label the side with ALL the facts, anti-intellectual. And nikkas wonder why Trump won...

swerve

All Star
Daps
Who is the arbiter of "too stupid to entertain" , what's the formula to arrive at a correct answer. There are no ideas too stupid. The bigger and broader belief, the bigger the lie.
Look, the reason I'm not an atheist is because I'm not arrogant enough to say that there are no higher powers. I'm not saying there's a god, but I am also not saying there is not a god.

Let's entertain the idea that white people are really black, and black people are really white. You go first. And not as in color, but as a systematic racism

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we not gonna do is equate both sides of the argument like "all lives matter" morons do.

Science has a method for proving your points. It's called peer review. If anyone had inrefutable proof that the Earth was flat, they wouldn't make YouTube videos. They would publish their findings in a journal, and allow the scientific community to critique and proof your findings. If your findings are real, other scientists will be able to validate your claims, and gradually your theory becomes scientific fact.

There is no conspiracy. There are more than a million scientists across the world. The White House couldn't keep Bill Clinton's blowjob a secret. You really think the scientific community of millions of unrelated people across the world are keeping the flat earth theory undercover?

So yeah, what we not gonna do is equate years of research, evidence, theory and numbers to some YouTube videos set against new age music, narrated by some tinfoil wearing b*stard. We not gonna use devices developed by the scientific method to post nonsense to the contrary. And we not gonna label the side with ALL the facts, anti-intellectual. And nikkas wonder why Trump won...

Scientist are debating this, that's what you refuse to acknowledge

I went to a debate where two scientist who debating the shyt, I'm not making this shyt up

you're not a scientist so stop speaking for them, like IS aid you haven't researched the debate enough to form an opinion

what are you doing is anti-intellectualism, and you are a prime example why trump won

I never said the earth was flat, I just can admit that the flat earth guy who was an aero space engineer had a scientific explanation to rebutle everything the round earth guy said

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Do you know how fast meteors enter the Earth which is why the burn up lmao

what are you even talking about lmao

compare a meteor to a human being brehs

objects are matter breh breh
meteors, humans, the shyt ejected from your anus... all matter.

you said you can't go from space to earth by free fall.
using the word "fall" and not understanding the effect of forces on matter forces me to throw this back at you: what are you even talking about