"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Look, the reason I'm not an atheist is because I'm not arrogant enough to say that there are no higher powers. I'm not saying there's a god, but I am also not saying there is not a god.

Let's entertain the idea that white people are really black, and black people are really white. You go first. And not as in color, but as a systematic racism
since "white" and "black" are human constructs and not science, you could. White and Black are not biological realities

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He's using a fish eye lens

I didn't say high up in the sky, I SAID FAR OUT IN SPACE

In order to see the edge of the Earth you would have to be far out in space to get that view, not 100 feet above it lmao do you now how big the Earth is lmao

The highest a space station has ever been is 200ft outside the Earth's amosphere

once again you're not educated enough to even talk about this

A geosynchronous satellite is 35km above Earth. The exosphere stops at 10km that's a long ass 200 feet. Just admit you're talking out of your ass at this point:mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
the thing I respect about flat earthers is that they will research to prove their points

Yeah research on YouTube :skip:

They'll refuse to accept any scientific proof from ya know, people that now their shyt, but a tinfoil nikka can make a video about a flat earth and people take it as gospel. Damn, that could've been my hustle, people really this stupid :wow:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Scientist are debating this, that's what you refuse to acknowledge

I went to a debate where two scientist who debating the shyt, I'm not making this shyt up

you're not a scientist so stop speaking for them, like IS aid you haven't researched the debate enough to form an opinion

what are you doing is anti-intellectualism, and you are a prime example why trump won

I never said the earth was flat, I just can admit that the flat earth guy who was an aero space engineer had a scientific explanation to rebutle everything the round earth guy said

Where is the peer reviewed journal with proof that the Earth is flat? Where are their numbers? What tenured science professor at any accredited university in the United States believes the Earth is flat? Name one, just one. Show your receipts.

I'm an aerospace engineer too. I took classes in rocket propulsion, statics and dynamics and advanced numerical methods. My senior design project consisted of designing a satellite. I'm working as an engineer with a jet engine manufacturer. You know what I'm not? An expert on the earth. I leave that to my geology, geography, earth science and GIS colleagues, who unanimously believe the earth is a spheroid. Allow me to call bullshyt on this aerospace engineer's claims.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
objects are matter breh breh
meteors, humans, the shyt ejected from your anus... all matter.

you said you can't go from space to earth by free fall.
using the word "fall" and not understanding the effect of forces on matter forces me to throw this back at you: what are you even talking about

Lmao all you can do in space is free falling, you're falling towards the Earth

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What do that have to do with this, at all
Look up how GPS works and come back so you can tell me it's a lie created by the global elites and.... nah I dont want to ruin it. I'm anxiously waiting for you explanation.

And I said don't quote me until you address how a flat object has a hemisphere and the pear shape thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the peer reviewed journal with proof that the Earth is flat? Where are their numbers? What tenured science professor at any accredited university in the United States believes the Earth is flat? Name one, just one. Show your receipts.

I'm an aerospace engineer too. I took classes in rocket propulsion, statics and dynamics and advanced numerical methods. My senior design project consisted of designing a satellite. I'm working as an engineer with a jet engine manufacturer. You know what I'm not? An expert on the earth. I leave that to my geology, geography, earth science and GIS colleagues, who unanimously believe the earth is a spheroid. Allow me to call bullshyt on this aerospace engineer's claims.

If you were a real aerospace engineer you would have an understanding of physics and you wouldn't bring up geology lmao

fukking clown, I'm done talking to you