"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Once again, anti-intellectual attitude is what falsehoods are believed to be true

nobody in this thread can prove the Earth is round, if so they would've done so instead of trying to belittle people

I watched scientist debate this in person and both had compelling arguments, but nothing was absolute over the other

Which is why the debate continues in the scientific community

breh that is science. To continuously test theories. The beauty of science is that we know we don't have all the answers... ask Yeezy.
Flat earth theorists bring new evidence to the table and we test it. Its either proven by repeatability or disproven. The cycle is never ending.
Scientist yearn for truth. Nothing less. Thats why the idea that the scientific community is essentially organized deception is insane to me...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If knew anything about science you will understand that the video was fact

first off it's impossible to free fall from space into the Earth lmao

you will be caught in orbit and flying aroud aimless with nothing to push toward the Earth, and even if you did, you would burn up upon re-entry because you will be goig to fast and there's no suit you can wear to protect you from the heat

dumb ass
He wasnt in space he was in the upper atmosphere.

Last edited:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
You nikkas is crash test dummies. You know how I know, because you can't entertain ideas that fly in the face of what you think you know. Thinkers can entertain foreign ideas without accepting. Yall have emotional kneejerks to it.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
On
LMao that video was already debunked

It's called a fish eye lens, you can do that with every camera

also when he first opens the hatch the horizon is flat, then cuts to him outside the capusle in space

also, who's recording him lmao, what happened to the camera on his helmet, why didn't we get hat view from outside in space

dumb ass, shyt was fake as fukk

Now youre arguing that the Earth is a flat square since the small part that you view out of the cockpit was flat, the rest of it should be flat. You were better off conceding that it was round and that he was jumping into a flat disk like the flat Earth Model suggests:mjgrin:

You don't even know what you're arguing anymore. You don't even believe if the Earth is flat if you said this

swerve

All Star
Daps
I just posted a flat logo of the sphere earth you fukking moron, the fact you can't understand that concept

The use the exact flat earth map

Yes I don't know what the lines are for, you tell me

its for the coordinates and distances to actual places, and they all match even if you use the globe has a reference

This is the flat image of the round Earth
this should be there logo

The fact you said that dumb shyt, proves you're too stupid to even have a serious conversation
Use graphics in a logo as evidence that the earth is flat brehs. If you want to depicts the earth as round in a flat logo you do it the way the UN has done.

I'm too stupid to have a conversation? dude, you believe the earth is flat :laff:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
On

Now youre arguing that the Earth is a flat square since the small part that you view out of the cockpit was flat, the rest of it should be flat. You were better off conceding that it was round and that he was jumping into a flat disk like the flat Earth Model suggests:mjgrin:

You don't even know what you're arguing anymore. You don't even believe if the Earth is flat if you said this

Damn you dumb. At 1:09 the earth looks concave from the angle being filmed. Go Pro uses a fish eye lens, once again.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:stopitslime: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction please dont tell me you are questioning the laws of physics now.

I'm befuddled reading this thread. I really thought Kyrie was trolling, I would have never thought there were actual people out there who, in opposition to ALL scientific consensus on the matter, believe that the earth is flat or that the moon landings are fake. Now we have nikkas actually refuting Newton's laws of motion.

I think most amateurs would agree that it is idiotic to assume they know how to utilize the pick and roll more than Kyrie. I don't know why the same motherfukkers think they know more about science than experts who have spent their entire lives studying various branches of science and engineering, all because of a few YouTube videos. Get the entire fukk outta here with that pseudo-intellectual bullshyt, Kyrie and all y'all flat brained mofos.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On

On

Once again we never see him exit the hatch, and like I said fish eye leans, if the Earth was round, you would have to really far out to see the outer edges, he high is up in the sky not in space, you never see him enter the atmosphere, the fish eye leans curves the horizon lines so it appears round but it's not

but you're too stupid to understand that

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm befuddled reading this thread. I really thought Kyrie was trolling, I would have never thought there were actual people out there who, in opposition to ALL scientific consensus on the matter, believe that the earth is flat or that the moon landings are fake. Now we have nikkas actually refuting Newton's laws of motion.

I think most amateurs would agree that it is idiotic to assume they know how to utilize the pick and roll more than Kyrie. I don't know why the same motherfukkers think they know more about science than experts who have spent their entire lives studying various branches of science and engineering, all because of a few YouTube videos. Get the entire fukk outta here with that pseudo-intellectual bullshyt, Kyrie and all y'all flat brained mofos.
I know man im over here like :mindblown: right now.

swerve

All Star
Daps
You nikkas is crash test dummies. You know how I know, because you can't entertain ideas that fly in the face of what you think you know. Thinkers can entertain foreign ideas without accepting. Yall have emotional kneejerks to it.
Certain ideas are too stupid to entertain

I can play the devils advocate, put myself in the position of the person I'm discussing with. But this is like saying we didn't evolve from another animal, we were put here by aliens

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Use graphics in a logo as evidence that the earth is flat brehs. If you want to depicts the earth as round in a flat logo you do it the way the UN has done.

I'm too stupid to have a conversation? dude, you believe the earth is flat :laff:
Have no evidence use hearsay evidence that the earth is round brehs

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Certain ideas are too stupid to entertain

I can play the devils advocate, put myself in the position of the person I'm discussing with. But this is like saying we didn't evolve from another animal, we were put here by aliens
Who is the arbiter of "too stupid to entertain" , what's the formula to arrive at a correct answer. There are no ideas too stupid. The bigger and broader belief, the bigger the lie.