"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By even using the video as your evidence, you conceding that the Earth is a sphere.

The concept can be used with a flat Earth as well, the believe it's a round disc

also I never said it wasn't flat, I'm just using information to find contradictions

see the problem is with people is you want to be right, I just want the truth

like I said anti-intellectuals

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The concept can be used with a flat Earth as well, the believe it's a round disc

also I never said it wasn't flat, I'm just using information to find contradictions

see the problem is with people is you want to be right, I just want the truth

like I said anti-intellectuals
How can the concept of orbit be used on a flat plane? You can't go around in circles on a flat plane. To create Earth's gravity on a flat plane, we'd be traveling upwards at 9.8 meters per second. How would something stay suspended above an Earth that's rapidly moving up?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can the concept of orbit be used on a flat plane? You can't go around in circles on a flat plane. To create Earth's gravity on a flat plane, we'd be traveling upwards at 9.8 meters per second. How would something stay suspended above an Earth that's rapidly moving up?

Why can't you, the flat plane is round, why wouldn't orbit a round disc

but also if that's true, then the guy couldn't jump into the Earth from space like he did

which he didn't because he wasn't in space

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Look up how GPS works and come back so you can tell me it's a lie created by the global elites and.... nah I dont want to ruin it. I'm anxiously waiting for you explanation.

And I said don't quote me until you address how a flat object has a hemisphere and the pear shape thing.
Underwater fiber optic cables and cell towers. What does that have to do with it again?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS.

art barr

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lmao, You can do that with towers breh, you really aren't an aerospace engineer

also satelites can orbit a flat round disc lmao

Breh you don't think the earth is a sphere. You thinking i'm not an engineer is like, negligible compared to that. And I'm sure I'll live.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, the boats on the ocean send signals to the underwater cables below? Or they got cell towers in the Pacific Ocean?

Why don't you google it to see how it;s possible

if you were an aerospace engineer you would understand what I was talking about

and you would also understand a satelite could operate over a flat disc lmao

but of course you lied about that to make yourself seem more credible, and you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why can't you, the flat plane is round, why wouldn't orbit a round disc

but also if that's true, then the guy couldn't jump into the Earth from space like he did

which he didn't because he wasn't in space

The only way that it could possibly orbit a round is along the circumference or the edge of the circle. That would raise questions on how thick the disk is? and why hasn't gravity theory of gravity caused the disk to collapse into a oblong spherical shape like every other large body of mass in the universe? And if you can only orbit around the circumference of the Earth, doesn't that mean we are all living on the edge of the Earth since we can all see the moon orbit the Earth?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you don't think the earth is a sphere. You thinking i'm not an engineer is like, negligible compared to that. And I'm sure I'll live.

Where did I said I don't think the Earth's a sphere

Not only you're not engineer, you haven't mentioned physics one time in any of your post
you should be able to talk circles around me, but you sound like any of these other moron posters lmao, and you offer zero facts
you brought up Geology lmao you don't even know what it is lmao or what a geologist does lmao

you're a clown, I said I can't prove it's round or flat, that's been my whole stance, at least I'm honest