"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have no observed anything from the naked eye of such

The photo's are the Earth are all cgi, Nasa claims the Earth i shaped like an egg, but all the pictures are perfectly round and taking from the same view point

all these nasa videos of earth, why don't they ever aim the camera at the moon from space lmao

giphy.gif

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
No to both of you, because "down" is towards the Earth.

Gravity is a real force, caused by the attraction of matter. It is a very weak force, so you need a very large piece of matter to feel it, like the Earth. "Down" is where ever gravity is pulling.
Fair enough.. but... gravity cannot be equally applied around the entire world being that we all not on the same sides in the earth

Let me explain what I mean : if I'm technically right side up because I'm on one side of this round earth...than the person on the other side whos technically "upside" down would need more gravity than me...

So if the earth was truly round all we would have to do is drive a car around a track for100 miles in say southern Argentina..and then drive that same car around a track in northern Canada...

The gas that's used to take the same trip shouldn't be the same if one place is facing a much greater gravitational pull than the other

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Earth looking really round from that height:mjgrin:

LMao that video was already debunked

It's called a fish eye lens, you can do that with every camera

also when he first opens the hatch the horizon is flat, then cuts to him outside the capusle in space

also, who's recording him lmao, what happened to the camera on his helmet, why didn't we get hat view from outside in space

dumb ass, shyt was fake as fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will just say its fake or cgi then show a tight shot of the earth where it looks flat from that angle.

This video has already proven to be doctored bullshyt though, just google it
you never see him enter the atmophere, the cut the video when the hatch first opens, he is not space, and the horizon is flat, then all of sudden he is far outside of the atmosphere
lmoa

it apears that way because of the fish eye lens, you can do the same effect on your iphone lmao

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
450 posts over a dumbass comment? Should I even read the responses? :leostare:

This thread better not be people agreeing with this nonsense. :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know whats really scary im sure some of them are trolling but I truly cant tell which ones.

If knew anything about science you will understand that the video was fact

first off it's impossible to free fall from space into the Earth lmao

you will be caught in orbit and flying aroud aimless with nothing to push toward the Earth, and even if you did, you would burn up upon re-entry because you will be goig to fast and there's no suit you can wear to protect you from the heat

dumb ass