"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So all those NASA images are photoshopped, and they have the GOAT CGI capabilities to make us believe the planets are round?

Do you notice how every picture they gave us was a perfect sphere, but now they're telling us its pear shaped? And yall nikkas still swallow up every drop of BS they power into yall?
:scust:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not even going to say I think the world is flat... but if it's so round...
How come planes fly straight and not in a downward curve when going to a country on the other side of the world though?
I suppose you never heard of earth rotating on its axis?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So none of ya'all have traveled around the world in different directions before? You fly to India by going across the Pacific, hitting Hawaii and Singapore. Or you fly to India going across the Atlantic, hitting Spain or Dubai. It's warm as hell all the way because you following the equator basically. But you go north from anywhere, you hit cold places. Go down into the southern hemisphere, so south from everywhere, you hit cold places. But you can get to India by flying IN TWO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS without crossing any of those cold places. How the hell you think that works?

Or look at the fukking sun. You fly east, the sun goes the opposite direction from you. You fly west, you're chasing it. How the hell does that work?

Or time zones. Do you dumbasses not believe in time zones? How the hell is THAT a conspiracy?

Hell, time zones alone should disprove your whole dumb theory. How the hell do the time zones go all the way around the world and meet up again in a flat earth?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
People still acting like NASA is the only space agency in the world :snoop:

"Bu...Bu.... they photoshop stuff!!"

Apparently so do the Russians, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Indian space agencies but okay... whatever.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If he's not trolling, it's clear he never went to a single class in middle school or high school

New Jersey running funny school systems. Investigate them... no wait Chris Christie is a list. Corzine was a crook. Newark blew 100 million mark Zuckerberg gave to their schools on consultants...

:mjgrin:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I suppose you never heard of earth rotating on its axis?

What does a rotating earf (no spell check) have to do with a plane flying with a curve.... and that brings up more of a problem. If the earth is rotating (sideways I'm assuming) how does the destination in which the plane was flying stay in the same spot

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not even going to say I think the world is flat... but if it's so round...
How come planes fly straight and not in a downward curve when going to a country on the other side of the world though?

You mean like downward into the ground? :why:

Flying into the ground doesn't get you to the other side of the world. Flying level to the ground does. Even if the world is round.

Just get a giant beach ball and a toy plane and try this out for yourself. Fly your little toy plane in a circle around the beach ball with the bottom of the plane facing the ground. Does the plane ever had to point towards the beach ball in order to go around the beach ball? Of course not. The bottom of the plane is always facing the beach ball. You can go around and around the ball without ever pointing "down" towards it. If you ever actually point down towards the round beach ball, you crash into it.

Now, how the hell can you chase the sun to go to a country on the other side of the world, like get to India from Los Angeles via Hawaii/Tokyo/Singapore whatever chasing the setting sun, and then continue chasing the setting sun from India via Dubai/Spain/London back to New York and then Los Angeles, if the Earth ain't fukking round?

What does a rotating earf (no spell check) have to do with a plane flying with a curve.... and that brings up more of a problem. If the earth is rotating (sideways I'm assuming) how does the destination in which the plane was flying stay in the same spot

You ever been in a moving car? Can you toss a ball from the back seat to the front seat, even though the car is moving and doesn't stay in the same spot? Since everything in the car has inertia, it's like it's not moving in the car, and you can toss the ball wherever, even though the front of the car where the ball lands is actually going 60mph.

Same with the Earth. Everything held to the Earth by the Earth's gravity is moving at about 1000 mph, but you don't feel that shyt at all because it's all moving together, just like you don't feel the speed of a plane when it's moving at a constant speed. When the plane flies from one part of the Earth to the other, the speed of the Earth is irrelevant as to which country you'll end up in, just like when you're walking through a train the speed of the train is irrelevant as to which car you will end up in.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
So everyone is lying.

And the only people who have no incentive to lie are the youtube scientists? :gucci:
This is what kills me. They'll call everything they've ever been taught a lie but the second some dac on youtube gets drunk off schnapps and makes a video all the sudden it's the unadulterated, undisputable gospel.

shyt's :mindblown: mixed with a little :deadmanny: