"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You realize the interesting consistent here right? People residing in plains and land locked countries constantly insisting that the earth is flat. Whereas people whom the ocean is visible to, or curvature of the earth on the horizon of large bodies of water know the obvious.

Why not saythat you feel like cacs know more? Isnt that similar to what you're getting at anyways?

Even on flat plains, if the earth was curved, it should be noticeable. but of course its not..

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Im starting to think humanity has reached its intelligence zenith and we're starting to devolve now or something. The level of common idiocy today is astounding. Even 10 years ago, the things happening today would have been unheard of.

exactly
we did reach singularity however the complete opposite of what was expected happened. Instead of runaway technological and intellectual growth we've experienced intellectual descension like never before...

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im starting to think humanity has reached its intelligence zenith and we're starting to devolve now or something. The level of common idiocy today is astounding. Even 10 years ago, the things happening today would have been unheard of.

The internet has warped people. There's so much information to process and people have trouble discerning what is logical and what isn't just because of the sheer mass of it all

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Describes himself as jealous

Jealous and merciful arent mutally exclusive :mjpls:
Permanent curse on Adam
Permanent curse of Ham

:patrice: Not permanent
Noah's Flood wiping out all of mankind plus 99.9% of all animals

everybody was warned :yeshrug:

Killing of firstborn sons in Egypt

After Egypt did that to the Hebrews :hula:
Genocide of Canaanites

According to their own deeds :manny:

Permanent servitude of Israel to other nations

:patrice: Not permanent

Allowed firstborn sons of Israel to be slaughtered en masse to allow immaculate conception

Immaculate conception is pagan belief :francis:

Son had to be a human sacrifice to earn his spot

Pagan belief :francis:

Sounds like a merciful individual

Agreed :salute:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Why not saythat you feel like cacs know more? Isnt that similar to what you're getting at anyways?

Even on flat plains, if the earth was curved, it should be noticeable. but of course its not..
:mindblown:If crazy cacs say the eath is flat. And scientific nuanced cacs prove the Earth is round, where is the possible outcome where I don't have to agree with cacs?

The shape of the eath can't be studied with an eye, none of the solar system can, that's why your information is erroneous, you don't even have a diplomatic understanding of how it's supposed to be studied.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You realize the interesting consistent here right? People residing in plains and land locked countries constantly insisting that the earth is flat. Whereas people whom the ocean is visible to, or curvature of the earth on the horizon of large bodies of water know the obvious.

Nonsense, since the Greek empire it was known among scholars that the Earth was round. And @Everythingg what verse is this my fellow Isrealite?:

הַיֹּשֵׁב֙ עַל־ח֣וּג הָאָ֔רֶץ וְיֹשְׁבֶ֖יהָ כַּחֲגָבִ֑ים הַנֹּוטֶ֤ה כַדֹּק֙ שָׁמַ֔יִם וַיִּמְתָּחֵ֥ם כָּאֹ֖הֶל לָשָֽׁבֶת׃

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Peer pressure don't phase Byrie, that nikka got so much ice-water in his veins he don't give af about anything anymore.:laff: If being down 3-1 to the Warriors and even being in the presence of an angry Henny Bron don't even phase my nikka what makes you think logic and the consensus within the scientific community regarding our planet, gon phase him.
raw

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:mindblown:If crazy cacs say the eath is flat. And scientific nuanced cacs prove the Earth is round, where is the possible outcome where I don't have to agree with cacs?

Whats crazy is that the cacs went to black Egypt, got all their science from them, but came out disagreeing about the shape of the earth. Whats so hard for you "black" brehs to address this discrepancy?

The shape of the eath can't be studied with an eye, none of the solar system can

So since it cant be studied with a eye, you trust what cacs in suits tell you? :mjlol: :dead:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.

The shape of the eath can't be studied with an eye, none of the solar system can, that's why your information is erroneous, you don't even have a diplomatic understanding of how it's supposed to be studied.

:skip:Yall cant be serious. Its easily proven. Get yourself a boat and sail around the world until u get back to where u started. If u don't fall off the earth then the its not flat or gravity doesn't exist. Ill let u decide

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Nonsense, since the Greek empire it was known among scholars that the Earth was round. And @Everythingg what verse is this my fellow Isrealite?:

הַיֹּשֵׁב֙ עַל־ח֣וּג הָאָ֔רֶץ וְיֹשְׁבֶ֖יהָ כַּחֲגָבִ֑ים הַנֹּוטֶ֤ה כַדֹּק֙ שָׁמַ֔יִם וַיִּמְתָּחֵ֥ם כָּאֹ֖הֶל לָשָֽׁבֶת׃

We dont speak yiddish breh :umad:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
:skip:Yall cant be serious. Its easily proven. Get yourself a boat and sail around the world until u get back to where u started. If u don't fall off the earth then the its not flat or gravity doesn't exist. Ill let u decide
You the second nikka to respond to me postulating as if I said the earth was flat, when I was defending the axiom of it being round.:snoop: