"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nikka I live in Kansas and have ran into some illogical trump voters also know alot of people that have sense and would never fukk with him but thsee flat earth motherfukkers
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
My nikka I live in Kansas and have ran into some illogical trump voters also know alot of people that have sense and would never fukk with him but thsee flat earth motherfukkers
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif
yeah there's alot of purposefully dumb ass dudes in this world. People that can hear shyt like "mexicans dont do nothing for this country" and straight up agree with that with no problem. I would think anyone over the age of 4 should be able to tell the Earth isn't flat based on the STAGGERING amount of evidence that u can see on a day to day basis

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have a question, if the sun is supposed to be the largest star in our galaxy why is space so damn dark?

How do they stay in the air? without flapping their wings because you can see birds gliding through the air without flapping their wings, but gravity should drop a bird out of the sky once it stops flapping its wings right?

breh...

the sun is literally a dwarf in size compared to so many other stars. It's not the largest star at all.

And gravity is WHY the birds have to start flapping again. If they don't, then gravity brings them down so they flap to fight against it. Gravity doesn't prevent things from going up...it just pulls them back towards the earth if no momentum exists to fight against it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Neil Tyson is as brainwashed as the rest of the public.

The nikka actually believes the moon landings were real.

Anyone that thinks the moon landings were real in the face of overwhelming evidence that they were FAKED is obviously not worth listening to.

Here we go with this nonsense..... again
nikka I have no idea what shape the earth is. I never claimed it was flat. Or round. I just said there is very little actual evidence regarding it's shape.

Also just because you see little round lights through a telescope doesn't mean they are world's like ours. Or that because they are round then the earth must be round.

Why has no one fallen off the edge? Maybe because there is no edge. Maybe Antartica is a giant ice wall that surrounds the earth. I have no freaking clue what is out there. All I know is there is very little in the way of actual evidence that the earth is a round sphere that is moving through the vacuum of space at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour while rotating on it's axis at over 1000 miles per hour.

The proof is called physics and math and celestial navigation...... the god damn Vikings knew the earth wasn't flat but in 2017 people want to argue the world is flat

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The supposed leading "space scientist" said the earth was shaped like a piece of fruit, surely scientists and engineers would send a camera into space and so that it can take said picture of said fruit shaped earth so that the debate can be ended once and for all.

these are the questions I have. Why is Antartica off limits? Why can we send probes to Mars to take pictures but we have no real pictures of Earth? Why do we not go back to the Moon? How were we able to send live radio & television frequencies to the Moon when we've never been there before? What does the Elite gain by lying to us about the Earth being round?

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
flight patterns convinced me
the math in perspective and how far you can see changed me ... there's evidence against whats being said
not being able to ever see the dark side of the moon is peculiar and has always made me wonder
when people say earth is flat they dont mean like a coin ... another misconception
for every planet to be "perfectly round" is another blatant lie if they are all moving at different speeds with a myriad of contributing forces changing each situation
how gravity only works in certain circumstances when it wants to but doesnt seem to matter on something supposedly "revolving" under the same logistics is inconsistent
the fact that pilots mathematically would have to actually fly downward after reaching a certain speed and altitude on a perfectly rounded earth

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these are the questions I have. Why is Antartica off limits? Why can we send probes to Mars to take pictures but we have no real pictures of Earth? Why do we not go back to the Moon? How were we able to send live radio, television, & TV frequencies to the Moon when we've never been there before? What does the Elite gain by lying to us about the Earth being round?
:russ: You are trying to conflate things that have nothing to do with each other. What do these things have to do with you believing the earth is flat?