"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These science clowns have a self interest in perpetuating these myths. If people knew these nikkas really don't know shyt and that something like the shape of the earth is still a big mystery and science can't definitively answer it, they would he out of a job.

I'm guessing you also believe in the big bang and out universe coming into existence out of nothing. All that shyt is bullshyt but people are just brainwashed to accept it.

IMO the earth being round is as bullshyt as the big bang and universe coming outta nothing. There is no evidence for any of this shyt but the word of self interested humans.

Mothafukka you couldn't explain the Big Bang let alone act like you understand that or how scientific theory works
A gun to your head and someone asks u to explain the scientific process you're dead and there's one less retard on this forum :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You're a dumbass because you dont realize that the Greeks believed in the flat earth before pythagoras. So in the end, I was still right that they believed in a flat earth but even if I wasnt, all those other groups DID.Especially the Egyptians where Pythagoras got all he knew from... Figure that out cac
:mjlol:

Greek empire existed pretty much from 800 BC to 146 BC. They started believing in round earth around 600 BC, thanks to Pythagoras, and Aristotle proved it empirically around 300 BC. So pretty much for the 450 out of the 650 years the Greek empire existed they believed the Earth was round. In regards to the Romans check the teachings of Cicero and Pliny in regards to the shape of the earth breh :pachaha: And if what you are saying about Pythagoras is true, if he got everything he know from the Egyptians, and he believed the world is round, then logically the people who taught him what he knows believed the world was......you're a smart guy, I'll let you figure it out :smugfavre:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Greek empire existed pretty much from 800 BC to 146 BC. They started believing in round earth around 600 BC, thanks to Pythagoras, and Aristotle proved it empirically around 300 BC. So pretty much for the 450 out of the 650 years the Greek empire existed they believed the Earth was round. In regards to the Romans check the teachings of Cicero and Pliny in regards to the shape of the earth breh :pachaha: And if what you are saying about Pythagoras is true, if he got everything he know from the Egyptians, and he believed the world is round, then logically the people who taught him what he knows believed the world was......you're a smart guy, I'll let you figure it out :smugfavre:

Yea breh,, you run with what cacs tell you. I'll go with what the black Egyptians and black hebrews said.. I think Im good with that plus my senses supporting a flat, stable, non moving earth. You go follow your cac brethren/leaders though. See where that gets ya

:ufdup:

And if you didnt get the memo, Egyptians believed the earth was flat, and thats where the Greeks went to learn about science and math. Again, you figure it out.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Study perspective bruh, study horizons and how the horizon always meet your eye level, know that you're looking through curved windows in high flying planes.
I have studied optics quite extensively. By using the word "horizon" you're implying the world is round. Curved windows has nothing to with anything, you can use a hang glider and get the same effect, or standing on very tall mountains.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
What days are you going to sacrifice the lambs to YHWH this year?

I serve the God of the Israelites, not the god of the jewISH people. The God of the Israelites desires mercy, not sacrifice. Thats why Im showing mercy to you and stooping to your peasantry

:ahh: :blessed:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
You realize the interesting consistent here right? People residing in plains and land locked countries constantly insisting that the earth is flat. Whereas people whom the ocean is visible to, or curvature of the earth on the horizon of large bodies of water know the obvious.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yea breh,, you run with what cacs tell you. I'll go with what the black Egyptians and black hebrews said.. I think Im good with that plus my senses supporting a flat, stable, non moving earth. You go follow your cac brethren/leaders though. See where that gets ya

:ufdup:

And if you didnt get the memo, Egyptians believed the earth was flat, and thats where the Greeks went to learn about science and math. Again, you figure it out.

So who taught Pythagoras, a known scholar of the Egyptian mysteries, that the earth was round breh? :lolbron:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I serve the God of the Israelites, not the god of the jewISH people. The God of the Israelites desires mercy, not sacrifice. Thats why Im showing mercy to you and stooping to your peasantry

:ahh: :blessed:

Describes himself as jealous
Permanent curse on Adam
Permanent curse of Ham
Noah's Flood wiping out all of mankind plus 99.9% of all animals
Killing of firstborn sons in Egypt
Genocide of Canaanites
Permanent servitude of Israel to other nations
Allowed firstborn sons of Israel to be slaughtered en masse to allow immaculate conception
Son had to be a human sacrifice to earn his spot

Sounds like a merciful individual :francis:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So who taught Pythagoras, a known scholar of the Egyptian mysteries, that the earth was round breh? :lolbron:

You need to figure out how a cac went to black Egyptians who believed the earth was flat, and came to the world saying the opposite... I already know whats up, why dont you?