"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Do you believe the earth is shaped like a pear? Neil Degrasse Tyson says that it is, he's considered one of the leading scientists in this country. Do you agree with him?
Yes, but the deviation of the circumferences at the equator, due to earth's rotation, and the denser, more compact, earth in the North Pole is so relatively small that you aren't going to see an exaggerated pear shape.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Do you believe the earth is shaped like a pear? Neil Degrasse Tyson says that it is, he's considered one of the leading scientists in this country. Do you agree with him?

I think whether the earth is spherical, pear shaped, banana shaped, all of it is irrelevant. What we know for a fact is that the earth rotates, theoretically the sun rotates too, as do all celestial bodies rotate on their own axis, with the invisible yoyo strings of gravitational pull. I am not sure if it's been proven or if it's just mere theory that the earth rotates around the sun or not (I think it's theoretical still to a degree, others can step in on this part) but essentially you need to start with the force of gravitational pull. Go to different spots on the earth, and test gravity. If gravity is indeed equal all over the earth, then the earth HAS to be spherical, because the center of mass is equidistant from all measured surface points. So go to China or Australia or Bangladesh or Estonia and let me know if your piss floats, then we can come revisit this idea of yours and/or Degrasse's :lolbron:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Who figured out the Earth is round?

Call me a CAC for not riding with your flat earth theory, and falsely rely on the ignorance of ancient CACs (earth is round is old news) to prove yours :dead: You need a blue bath, go conjure up some spirits to help you in your quest for knowledge breh :lolbron:

You're a dumbass because you dont realize that the Greeks believed in the flat earth before pythagoras. So in the end, I was still right that they believed in a flat earth but even if I wasnt, all those other groups DID.Especially the Egyptians where Pythagoras got all he knew from... Figure that out cac
:mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yes, but the deviation of the circumferences at the equator due to earth's rotation, and denser more compact, earth in the North Pole is so relatively small that you aren't going to see an exaggerated pear shape.

He gonna hit you with that

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
800px-NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg

Earthrise - Wikipedia

Some real stupid muthafukkahs on here.

The internet is truly a gift and a curse. nikkas think because they got on Youtube and listened to some jerk in his mom's basement make claims about the Earth being flat, morons will disapprove literally hundreds of years of scientific data stating otherwise by scientists around the world. Before fukking NASA ever existed :snoop:

People will believe what they want :hubie:

So is it perfectly spherical or pear shaped? :dead:

nikkas cant even get their story straight cuz massa been telling them two different things... :mjlol: