"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Kyrie is friends with one of my homies from Wharton.

Just by association I always assumed Kyrie was a bright guy and could never understand why he wifed Kehlani. Yeah I'd smash her too but to wife that is just :snoop:.........I guess it makes sense based on him being a Flat-Earth Truther.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
yeah...but you can clearly see the edge of our planet isn't a straight line. it's almost like it's curved for some strange reason. :jbhmm:
If the rest of it is shaped like a pear then I'll give you the argument. Do you think the earth is shaped like a pear? because a scientist says it is.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
um... what?:usure:

Original definition of planet is a celestial body, the new school definition of a planet is a celestial body orbiting a star. That doesn't take away the fact that your average "celestial body" (to make your Webster-Merriam azz happy) is spherical in nature. It can have lumps and craters but overall celestial bodies are spherical in nature

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
i figured virtual rep meant something to you since you appear to be struggling at real life...:martin:
dealing with you has been a struggle in this virtual world. Real life I'm doing okay for myself. I'm typing from a computer that might be more than your net worth.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If the rest of it is shaped like a pear then I'll give you the argument. Do you think the earth is shaped like a pear? because a scientist says it is.

Let's start with some easily verified facts:

1) There is day and night.

2) There is a sun.

3) When it is day in Asia it is night in America and vice versa.

What does this tell us?

1) If there is a surface, Asia is one side and America is on the other, and they don't face the sun at equal times

2) Every part of the earth (except the very top and bottom parts) experience constant daytime and nightfall.

3) Daytime and nightfall is relatively consistent throughout humanity

So someway somehow, the earth is rotating around the sun or the sun is rotating around the earth. Forget mathematically, forget scientifically, that is undeniable LOGICALLY. Now, let me add a twist to you flat earthers:

Anybody here ever spin a penny? What do you notice? When the penny spins fast enough, it looks like a perfect sphere. What if the earth is just one big coin spinning very fast? :ohhh:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Original definition of planet is a celestial body, the new school definition of a planet is a celestial body orbiting a star. That doesn't take away the fact that your average "celestial body" (to make your Webster-Merriam azz happy) is spherical in nature. It can have lumps and craters but overall celestial bodies are spherical in nature

:ld:
:salute:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Do you believe the earth is shaped like a pear? Neil Degrasse Tyson says that it is, he's considered one of the leading scientists in this country. Do you agree with him?