The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Grand opening, grand closing, timestamped for ease of access :sas2:

This is why I like Bios he calls out the bullshyt it's easy for people to see and watch that Disco was over with the crowd but like he said the internet echo chamber and WWE have people thinking if you where never a top guy your opinion is invalid

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The irony of don callis calling out anybody being a bum. Guy was a complete failure in every run he ever had. Was never in one place long enough to even get noticed

the-rock-rock.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is why I like Bios he calls out the bullshyt it's easy for people to see and watch that Disco was over with the crowd but like he said the internet echo chamber and WWE have people thinking if you where never a top guy your opinion is invalid
Getting over would imply pop after pop, night in night out. Disco never got that. Look at the videos of his matches. 3 out of 15 people were doing the dumb disco dance for every one of his matches.

I guess Fandango was Hogan status, right? Eugene must’ve been Austin since he was getting bigger pops than Disco. :skip:

The irony of don callis calling out anybody being a bum. Guy was a complete failure in every run he ever had. Was never in one place long enough to even get noticed

Callis may have failed as an in-ring performer, but he has a right to say shyt since he’s contributed more to wrestling than Disco did. :heh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

His much heralded Impact run was :manny: status at best too. That Impact/AEW relationship with him at the helm yielded nothing for Impact, and got him a deal as a manager for Kenny Omega. Kenny hasn't really looked like a big star since he was paired with Callis. He really didn't need Callis...at all.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
His much heralded Impact run was :manny: status at best too. That Impact/AEW relationship with him at the helm yielded nothing for Impact, and got him a deal as a manager for Kenny Omega. Kenny hasn't really looked like a big star since he was paired with Callis. He really didn't need Callis...at all.

Impact also booted him because he was about to get Me Too'd by Scarlett

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I'm someone that's been posting in this forum whereas you have less than 300 posts since joining 2 1/2 years ago. Take a fukking lap.
Ok so youre a nobody?

I was unaware one had to be known/accepted by the geekiest section of the forum to add their 2 cents. I guess what i say dont matter cause i dont have 10k posts about wrestling.

But since thats apparently the case

Ive been a member since this place was called sohh since 2001 ie over 20 years now. I lost access to my other account.

Sohh go take ya wrestling forum supremicist bullshyt to somebody else