The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Disco & Konnan are right about a lot more shyt than they're wrong about.

AEW marks just hate them because they don't support their indie-rific flipathons.

Same reason they hate Cornette, Nash, Booker T, Bubba Ray, and everybody else who used to perform for more people than a bingo hall. :francis:
What are they right about? These are the same guys that berate black wrestlers especially females :mjpls:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What are they right about? These are the same guys that berate black wrestlers especially females :mjpls:
They were just giving MVP & Lashley props the other day.

I don't listen to all of their stuff, but from what I've seen, they mostly criticize AEW's dumb booking

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don't listen to all of their stuff, but from what I've seen, they mostly criticize AEW's dumb booking
Why do you listen to a guy that can't even book his own job right? And yeah check on the comments about Bianca and Jade pre WWE of Jade. :mjpls:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

I stopped listening to them before AEW even started because they were getting to racist. Disco pretended he was being edgy, but was just being a racist. Once trump became president Disco thought he could say whatever he wanted.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why do you listen to a guy that can't even book his own job right? And yeah check on the comments about Bianca and Jade pre WWE of Jade. :mjpls:
I really don't.

I just watch the video if it comes up in my recommendations if it's about somebody I care about (i.e. MVP & Lashley or Mercedes)
I stopped listening to them before AEW even started because they were getting to racist. Disco pretended he was being edgy, but was just being a racist. Once trump became president Disco thought he could say whatever he wanted.

I don't listen to their political stuff, so I don't know their political views.

I can't stand when wrestlers get into politics.