The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Says the nikka searching for his matches in a desperate attempt to rewrite history :sas2:

Disco was over in 1997, facts. That’s all I’ve said in this entire discussion, the fact it’s gone to 150+ posts is why this is the GOAT wrestling forum

@MightyHealthy hopefully you see this, fukk ya life you neckbeard cac
Tell me I hurt you without telling me I hurt you, over here slurping Disco Inferno.

By your measure, Dean Malenko was always over, like he unmasked Ciclope every day :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tell me I hurt you without telling me I hurt you, over here slurping Disco Inferno.

By your measure, Dean Malenko was always over, like he unmasked Ciclope every day :mjlol:

Disco was over as fukk in 1997

Comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit. Go back to Reddit and circlejerk about AEW with your fellow neckbeards, there's a good cac

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that think that all of this craziness going on would not be happening had Eddie just… did nothing? Had he just written off Sammy’s promo as a typical heel promo both of them would be scheduled on All Out getting a ppv paycheck. :francis:

Disco would have got paid. AEW playfighters are frail

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one that think that all of this craziness going on would not be happening had Eddie just… did nothing? Had he just written off Sammy’s promo as a typical heel promo both of them would be scheduled on All Out getting a ppv paycheck. :francis:
Eddie a fake tough guy

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The Sammy Guevara-Eddie Kingston saga appears to have ended, at least behind the scenes.

Fightful has learned that Eddie Kingston and Sammy Guevara squashed their issues backstage at today's All Elite Wrestling Dynamite show. We haven't learned of the context of what was said, but we're told they had a conversation, shook hands and decided to move on from the issues that led to Eddie Kingston getting suspended for two weeks.

Kingston and Sammy were slated to compete at AEW All Out against one another, but it was scrapped after Kingston was suspended. During a promo to build to the match, Guevara called Kingston a "fat piece of shyt," which Kingston felt undermined the All Out match, that he was set to win. We're told Guevara had voiced his displeasure backstage, and things didn't look like they'd really be rectified until the story emerged, and things actually cooled down after that.

One source stated to Fightful that Eddie Kingston accepted full responsibility for his actions backstage. Another said that they believe both Kingston and Guevara are smart enough to make money off of the situation and work with one another, and didn't feel as if things ever got so bad that they wouldn't.

We were told Guevara was planned for the PPV weekend in some capacity, but haven't learned what that entails. Kingston will face Tomohiro Ishii in a rematch from NJPW on the AEW All Out Zero Hour pre-show.

We've reached out to Sammy Guevara and Eddie Kingston about the story.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

48ZEE0.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
There was a small pocket of time when Disco was "on his way" but never hit his crescendo, shyt just faded

During the Monday Night Wars, both WCW's and WWF's mid-card was on fire.

Nikkas cant believe disco was getting decent pops,....

Norman Smiley was over, Earnest "the cat Miller was over, Nikkas, Juventud.....Juventud was over before he decided to come out to the ring and mock The Rock before his matches, he buried himself with that shyt too.

Best of 7 between Benoit and Booker T, DDP going on a warpath catching MFs with the Diamond Cutter from every angle. Jericho's comedic timing, the mid-card was pure fuego.

WWF/E ....dont even

wanna talk about a mid-carder being over as fukk, Val Venis was the embodiment of that. Dude was getting damn near Rock and Austin type pops before they ruined his gimmick . Great presence, Sharp on the mic, and could work the shyt out of a match and was damn near a main eventer from his debut, the crowd was fukking with Val heavy back then. I dont know if he would have ever won the WWF/E title but he for sure could of been in that class of legendary wrestler who never broke past IC title like Razon Ramon, Mr Perfect, Ted Dibiase.

Last edited:

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Disco came around today instead of the 90s the AEW fans would be on his dikk because Cornette would be losing his mind talking shyt about the gimmick and they always feel the need to defend things from Jim no matter how trash it actually is
I dont know many people that listen to/care about what cornette says tho. I've only seen him get mentioned in forums honestly

• Dap
Reactions: 907