The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ur telling me Inferno can throw hands?

Ofc bro he’s a wop and he was a bigger draw than anyone in aew. Like ya mans Dave said himself “put disco anywhere on nitro and it’s the highest rated segment”

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disco was legitimately over for 3 or 4 years in WCWs peak. He was over as a heel against WCW's over midcarders like Konnan, Buff, that tier. You're a mark if you think that him having a goofy gimmick and not a tough guy gimmick means it doesn't count.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Even in this day where it seems like tribalism causes so many people to throw logic out the window in order to live in a world of alternative facts, I think one thing almost all pro wrestling fans can unite on is that it’s fun to dump on former WCW star wrestler Glenn “Disco Inferno” Gilbertti.

With that in mind, here is something Disco said about AEW’s House of Black faction on a recent episode of his K100 podcast.

“So Buddy Murphy re-signed, right? Okay, so I think they’re staying, which is kind of weird because all I’ve heard, our sources tell us, that they’re a pain in the ass to deal with backstage. They’re constantly turning down creative. But I guess they didn’t want him going back to WWE, so I guess they re-signed him. But, I wonder based on hearing that these guys were a pain, that the WWE really didn’t want them back. You know what I’m saying? They sound like they’re troublemakers a little bit, so why would they want ‘em back in a locker room that’s doing massive success right now?”

Here is how House of Black member Brody King responded to Disco’s rumor about his group being a pain in the ass to deal with backstage at AEW:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/2...self-house-of-black-aew-backstage-pain-in-ass

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Even in this day where it seems like tribalism causes so many people to throw logic out the window in order to live in a world of alternative facts, I think one thing almost all pro wrestling fans can unite on is that it’s fun to dump on former WCW star wrestler Glenn “Disco Inferno” Gilbertti.

With that in mind, here is something Disco said about AEW’s House of Black faction on a recent episode of his K100 podcast.

Here is how House of Black member Brody King responded to Disco’s rumor about his group being a pain in the ass to deal with backstage at AEW:

Disco sounds like a smark reading Meltzer’s report and believing it :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disco and Konnan are friends with Jericho and Konnan especially sounds plugged into the AEW locker room so it might be more than that

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Disco & Konnan are right about a lot more shyt than they're wrong about.

AEW marks just hate them because they don't support their indie-rific flipathons.

Same reason they hate Cornette, Nash, Booker T, Bubba Ray, and everybody else who used to perform for more people than a bingo hall. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There seems to be this reoccurring story about people turning down creative people who were in good spots too...Starks, Miro, and now HoB. Starks was at least looking out for someone else in that situation.