The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
If Disco came around today instead of the 90s the AEW fans would be on his dikk because Cornette would be losing his mind talking shyt about the gimmick and they always feel the need to defend things from Jim no matter how trash it actually is

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
If Disco came around today instead of the 90s the AEW fans would be on his dikk because Cornette would be losing his mind talking shyt about the gimmick and they always feel the need to defend things from Jim no matter how trash it actually is

Nobody takes Cornette seriously after Santino made him bytch up like the internet troll he is. :russ: Screaming for help when someone is trying to bury the hatchet:damn:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Word. You've got folk in TSC pretending Danhausen is good, so Disco would be mad over

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yall are straight LYING saying disco wasnt over. LYING.

Put on any entrance of his in wcw and watch how rhe crowd dances. He wasnt meant to get over the same way as everyone else. He was meant and stayed mid-lower card by way of his gimmick making him look stupid. That was the point. First man to take an L from a woman. Hes supposed to be a loser MARKS.

check any youtube of his matches you will see all comments saying how underrated he was in that era. Any interview from anybody in the business from bruce to bischoff will tell you that he was a great worker who embraced his gimmick and made it work.

Yall backing a man who cried and got violent and then suspended cause he got called fat on tv.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for The Gambler to talk harshly about AEW so cats can start claiming he was their favorite wrestler on WCW saturday night and was "over with da boyz in da back"

Barry Horowitz at least got huge pops when he won.

I can truly say I've seen it all now... nikkas talkin' bout DISCO INFERNO was over just because he happened to be in WCW with a bunch of MFs who actually WERE over.

Next, nikkas'll be tellin' us Bull Buchanan was over in 2000. :mjlol:

Aim higher. Yally need to be asking about the thoughts of the big homie Jerry Flynn on this subject. :ufdup:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

That's funny and actually true.. like that pizza dude that is all over Twitter rn. Disco would be a huge indy success and smarks would be going to war defending him. But the flipside is the same people defending Disco now would be shytting on him if he was active in 2022 talmbout how the gimmick is corny and would never fly back in the old days :mjlol:

Disco had a role, he played it well. There's nothing really more or less to it than that. What's amazing to me is that anyone cares that much to defend him 25 years later. It's like if BJ Armstrong had a podcast shytting on today's players and trying to act like some kind of gatekeeper for the NBA.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I can truly say I've seen it all now... nikkas talkin' bout DISCO INFERNO was over just because he happened to be in WCW with a bunch of MFs who actually WERE over.

Next, nikkas'll be tellin' us Bull Buchanan was over in 2000. :mjlol:
I'd rather be Bull Buchanan on the most watched wrasslin' program in history than an indy dork, who'll never wrestle for 10 million people
I literally posted receipts of Disco not over, by any measure, a few posts above. :gucci:

Even another poster backed this up by watching old Nitros on the Network. :skip:
I'm saying he was over ENOUGH to be on the biggest wrasslin' program of all-time.

It's like dudes on the '96 Bulls sitting on the bench are still better than all the idiots playing rec ball at the YMCA.

I'd rather be Randy Brown than a dude who never made it to the NBA.

Same thing.

Disco was who Eric Bischoff & WCW needed him to be when 10 million were watching.

Everybody shytting on Disco will never have that, just like dudes shytting on bench players on championship teams will never win a ring, :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
LDN

“BUT BUT DISCO WAS OVER!”

Hear the sound of those “pops.” :skip:

:hhh: nikka did you just type in "Disco Inferno 1997" on youtube and copy and paste the first four videos that came up without even watching them? Look at the pop he got for winning the title here :wow:

You just proved my point without even meaning to, congrats, you played yourself :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:hhh: nikka did you just type in "Disco Inferno 1997" on youtube and copy and paste the first four videos that came up without even watching them? Look at the pop he got for winning the title here :wow:

You just proved my point without even meaning to, congrats, you played yourself :dead:

Dude got a pop because everyone likes to see the comedy act jobber have their moment. :mjlol:

And no, I typed in “Disco Inferno entrance.” You weirdos out here caping for Disco fukkin Inferno. Unbelievable. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude got a pop because everyone likes to see the comedy act jobber have their moment. :mjlol:

And no, I typed in “Disco Inferno entrance.” You weirdos out here caping for Disco fukkin Inferno. Unbelievable. :scust:
Says the nikka searching for his matches in a desperate attempt to rewrite history :sas2:

Disco was over in 1997, facts. That’s all I’ve said in this entire discussion, the fact it’s gone to 150+ posts is why this is the GOAT wrestling forum

@MightyHealthy hopefully you see this, fukk ya life you neckbeard cac

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Says the nikka searching for his matches in a desperate attempt to rewrite history :sas2:

Disco was over in 1997, facts. That’s all I’ve said in this entire discussion, the fact it’s gone to 150+ posts is why this is the GOAT wrestling forum

@MightyHealthy hopefully you see this, fukk ya life you neckbeard cac

I searched to prove a point this dude wasn't over like you revisionists believe. I literally posted vids of him being "over" and a few cats actually watched old Nitros to back it up. Probably The only time he got a good pop was when he was in the Wolfpac and even the announcer was surprised. :mjlol:

Barely any reaction here. And at :29 almost everyone in the shot don't give a fukk. Compared to Booker T's reaction where the crowd was more alive.

Deny the truth in front of you and live fantasies, homie. :dead: