The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
He's got the same build as a Bam Bam Bigelow and a Kevin Owens. People with his build have always existed in wrestling. Now personally., I think Eddie has got to stop being sensitive with people advising him on dropping weight and dieting. If your in the wrestling business or any business where being in shape is important, its never illegitimate to advise someone on the benefits of being in better shape. But at the same time, he doesn't really need to for his character or to get over. People with his build have always existed in wrestling.
????

Eddie kingston looks nothing like bam bam bigelow. Ever in his career. Owens sure. Bam bam. No

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Still disco still being mentioned

nobody will know who Eddie Kingston is

And I always thought disco was Crash holly status without being as entertaining as crash
Like I said, Disco is only talked about today because he’s riding Konnan’s dikk. If he wasn’t on Konnan’s podcast he would be Brakus status.

Y’all mu fukkas are too much. :scust:

Oville

Pro
Daps
????

Eddie kingston looks nothing like bam bam bigelow. Ever in his career. Owens sure. Bam bam. No
Its two fat although not mega obese dudes. U can put the flame suit on kingston and the build wouldn't be much different

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The nerve of this motherfukker to tell anyone to go to the gym :laff:

Disco's like 55.

He's not supposed to be in shape at this point in his life

Kingston's still under 40 & is built like Archie bunker
Its two fat although not mega obese dudes. U can put the flame suit on kingston and the build wouldn't be much different
Nah,

Bam Bam was built like an offensive lineman.

He was just a big dude.

Kingston looks like somebody's uncle who lives in his mother's addict & wears suspenders & slacks

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Disco's like 55.

He's not supposed to be in shape at this point in his life

Nope, he needs to have his own house in order first before sitting his fat ass in front of a camera and talking about other people’s physiques. Age don’t mean shyt, Booker T and Billy Gunn almost 60 and they still in shape, Chris Jericho is in his 50s and he’s in shape, HBK is bald but he ain’t flabby, no Disco is a lame lazy MAGA fukk who if he isn’t careful is gonna die of a clogged artery, go get yourself checked instead of worrying about another nikka’s body :camby:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Kingston needs better ring gear. Really, that's it. I thought he wrestled in his street clothes like I'd expect a bummy NY hot head to do. He looks sloppy but he doesn't look weird and scrawny like Adam Cole. He just needs gear that leans into the sloppiness (Big Daddy V) or distracts from it (bummy NY uniform).

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nope, he needs to have his own house in order first before sitting his fat ass in front of a camera and talking about other people’s physiques. Age don’t mean shyt, Booker T and Billy Gunn almost 60 and they still in shape, Chris Jericho is in his 50s and he’s in shape, HBK is bald but he ain’t flabby, no Disco is a lame lazy MAGA fukk who if he isn’t careful is gonna die of a clogged artery, go get yourself checked instead of worrying about another nikka’s body :camby:
I was with you until you said Jericho. Y2J got his body from Dr. Miami. Disco hasn't worked since 2004, he can't afford to go under the knife.
:francis:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kingston needs better ring gear. Really, that's it. I thought he wrestled in his street clothes like I'd expect a bummy NY hot head to do. He looks sloppy but he doesn't look weird and scrawny like Adam Cole. He just needs gear that leans into the sloppiness (Big Daddy V) or distracts from it (bummy NY uniform).
This. Eddie would probably be alright if he wrestled in his backstage clothes.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I honestly wouldnt give a fukk about eddies look as i have always liked wrestlers of that build ie cactus, dreamer, all the somoans.

But as the matches go on, he literally begins to move in slow motion and gets all discombobulated in the ring. I never noticed kevin owens getting like that mid match. Then, i see his weight as a negative because he really looks like shyt and can barely move.

That spinning backfist he botched a few weeks ago because he lost his balance and was blown the fukk up; that was a sad sight.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Owens looks like shyt but he at least hides his gut under a loose fitting t shirt, not to mention even though he's fat he can still do athletic moves like moonsaults and swanton bombs and shyt.

Eddie Kingston's backfist might be the worst finisher in the business right now

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll say anything on here :mjlol:

I've rewatched those old Nitros on the Network. He was not "over as fukk" :comeon:

Some hicks in the crowd did his dumb ass disco dance, but that was it. He was one rung above Glacier and Mortis.

He's a bum who has never achieved anything and almost unquestionably MAGA. Not the guy to put the cape on for.
He was never over as fukk
He was a sideshow act that even in nwo couldn’t be seen as anything but a joke
Wasn’t top five as a big cruiserweight and low key wasn’t half as good as Alex Wright