The Downfall of Smokeurobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wheres the proof from sohh,and ahh,two websites that you knew had been scrubbed.

one of the lamest non p*ssy getting nikkas on the website:respect:.

But I'm married. And AHH and SOhh were still up and functioning when those posts were made dumbass. :mjlol:

You see how you have to tell lies in response to me telling the truth about you being an admitted rapist. :sas2:

I'm gonna call u an admitted rapist till the day I die. Get used to it.
6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But I'm married. And AHH and SOhh were still up and functioning when those posts were made dumbass. :mjlol:

You see how you have to tell lies in response to me telling the truth about you being an admitted rapist. :sas2:

I'm gonna call u an admitted rapist till the day I die. Get used to it.
6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

Pretty sure if thecoli existed,then many of the classic sohh threads no longer existed,pretty sure it was the same for ahh. Unless you are on record saying that no threads were lost when sohh got wiped out. Either way thats too much eye witness testimony and details of things you did and said to ignore. For me theres only one quote ,which is a misquote taken out of context.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smokeurrobinson a pedo weirdo in his 40s?

I knew something was off when that weirdo was in that thread about American workers and their lack of benefits, saying that if tony Montana can go from dishwasher to cocaine kingpin nobody has an excuse not to make it in this country

:dead:

Dudes got diarrhea in his skull :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.