The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Daps
Breh let's forget Mudiay vs D'Angelo Russell for a second...you're just gonna keep comparing Emmanuel Mudiay to John Wall?:dwillhuh:

You're not :troll:ing, you're actually serious about this?:ohhh:
What is wrong with you? What part of the same talking points used against Wall at the same age and now being used for Mudiay, don't you understand?
And those cant just be brushed aside as "talking points", those are direct quotes from his Head Coach from today:heh:
And yet I'm showing you their percentages at the same age on jump shots. I know I shouldn't expect folk to remember what was said about Wall during his debut season, but surely you can gather from the evidence shown and the typical talking points surrounding his play in his early 20s?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with you? What part of the same talking points used against Wall at the same age and now being used for Mudiay, don't you understand?

And yet I'm showing you their percentages at the same age on jump shots. I know I shouldn't expect folk to remember what was said about Wall during his debut season, but surely you can gather from the evidence shown and the typical talking points surrounding his play in his early 20s?

22 games into the season, John Wall was shooting 41% FG and 33% 3pt FG.....Mudiay is shooting 31% FG and 25% 3pt FG

John Wall 2010-11 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com
Emmanuel Mudiay 2015-16 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com

John Wall also shot 32% FG from midrange and 30% 3pt land as a rookie....Mudiay is currently shooting 26% FG from midrange and 25% from 3 pt land.

John Wall 2010-11 Shooting | Basketball-Reference.com
Emmanuel Mudiay 2015-16 Shooting | Basketball-Reference.com

John Wall was a better scorer, shooter, defender, passer, and more careful with the ball (had a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio) as a rookie thru his 1st 22 games (and his overall rookie season)compared to what Mudiay is doing.

But yet, you keep comparing Mudiay to him?:patrice:

You don't think that's a little too high in projections right now?:ohhh:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
@Full Measures you see this shyt? You my breh for real cause me and you were defending Russ on the daily when these dudes were quick to write him off but now they're acting like that was never the case and how the board wasn't anti Russ. :heh:
Homie I remember I was in the draft thread and just seeing every bodies reaction to him getting drafted and the tide start shifting to disliking him when everybody on the board was talking him up before the draft I knew this hate was coming in waves like this

Then when he didnt set the summer league on fire I knew even more hate was coming.

Defending DLO has been like pushing a car uphill sometimes because of how much he is disliked now that he's apart of the Lakeshow. But to see that my defense of him and constant fighting for him is paying small dividends this early into his career is enough to make a man almost cry breh :mjcry:

If you wasn't behind that cover with me when I was licking shots at all them naysayers I don't know if I would've had the skrenth to continue. Thank you breh for real :mjcry: :salute:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
22 games into the season, John Wall was shooting 41% FG and 33% 3pt FG.....Mudiay is shooting 31% FG and 25% 3pt FG

John Wall also shot 32% FG from midrange and 30% 3pt land as a rookie....Mudiay is currently shooting 26% FG from midrange and 25% from 3 pt land.

John Wall was a better scorer, shooter, defender, passer, and more careful with the ball (had a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio) as a rookie thru his 1st 22 games (and his overall rookie season)compared to what Mudiay is doing.

bodied him :rip:
I truly do feel also once we get a different offense he will look even better

Daps
22 games into the season, John Wall was shooting 41% FG and 33% 3pt FG.....Mudiay is shooting 31% FG and 19% 3pt FG

So you took their FG% across the first 22 games, but not their jump shot percentages?

Wall was a better finisher than Mudiay at the same age (partly because he showed more confidence at the rim and looked for his shot more often), which is why he has the higher FG% - not because his jump shot was 10% better - their percentages are almost identical on that front.

There you go again, manipulating #s. There's a few things wrong with this -

i) Midrange jumpers aren't the ONLY jump shots you can take (as I've noted Wall was 29% on TOTAL jump shots and Mudiay 26% on total jump shots)
ii) Wall's numbers are over an entire season - there's no reason to definitively claim that Mudiay won't also improve over the course of the season - it's only been 22 games
iii) I could find you a similar game-stretch where Wall was just as bad during his rookie season
iv)

Wall at 19/20 shot 29% on jump shots in his first season
Wall at 20/21 shot 28% on jump shots in his second season
John Wall was also a better defender, better passer, and more careful with the ball (had a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio) as a rookie thru his 1st 22 games and overall rookie season
:heh:

How the fukk would you know any of this when you don't watch Mudiay play nor do you remember Wall's rookie season?
Because the similarities in their games and their flaws at the same age are uncanny. The only real notable difference is that Wall at 19/20 was the better finisher and had more confidence in his shot, otherwise the parallels in their games are strikingly similar. Again, I wouldn't need to explain this to you if you actually watched games and not wander over to the box score to come to an estimation of how his game is.

Daps
Can you not read?
His best case scenario is a similar path to Wall's (again let's not act Wall is some unattainable projection that Mudiay can't reach like he's Westbrook or Curry). I can definitely see Mudiay becoming just as good as Wall has become. The same talking points around his game are almost identical to what was said about Wall during his first few seasons.
Wrong. His best case scenario is that he has a similar career trajectory to John Wall - which is A LOT better than Stuckey.
Big, quick pass-first PGs who can run an offense, get to the rim at will, great floor vision, great passing ability who have an inconsistent jump shot.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
....:mjcry: Why wont yall let me force yall to believe Mudiay is the next John Wall:to:
Compare Emmanuel Mudiay to John Wall and think nikkas is gonna really take time breakdown your posts:russell:

1st 22 games of their careers:

John Wall: 41% FG, 33% 3pt, 15 ppg, 9 apg to 4 tovs, 4 rebs, and 2 spg
Mudiay: 31% FG, 25% 3pt, 11 ppg, 6 apg to 4 tovs, 4 rebs, and 1 spg

And Russell is better than Mudiay:russell:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Full Measures you see this shyt? You my breh for real cause me and you were defending Russ on the daily when these dudes were quick to write him off but now they're acting like that was never the case and how the board wasn't anti Russ. :heh:
This board was heavy for russell when he was suppose to be taken by Philly. This board hated on jah when he was supposed to be a laker. As soon as dlo became a laker he suddenly got hated on and jah got praised

Daps
Compare Emmanuel Mudiay to John Wall and think nikkas is gonna really take time breakdown your posts:russell:

1st 22 games:

John Wall: 41% FG, 33% 3pt, 15 ppg, 9 apg to 4 tovs, 4 rebs, and 2 spg
Mudiay: 31% FG, 25% 3pt, 11 ppg, 6 apg to 4 tovs, 4 rebs, and 1 spg

:russell:
:heh:

Stick to talking about players who you actually watch, and not those you just run to the box score to create a false evaluation of.

Daps
@Newzz he's some cool stats for you -

The first 14 games of THIS season Wall was shooting 39% from the field (24% on total jump shots), 28% 3-pt shooting, 7.6 assists and 4.3 turnovers.

Yet you're laughing at the prospect of Mudiay's best case scenario not being this type of player, five/six years from now? :heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He didn't body shyt, I just exposed his dumbass for not watching games with his selective stats that he brought to the table.

You didn't expose anything clown....nobody wants to argue with an obssessive fool who says Emmanuel Mudiay is the next John Wall:russell:

Rondo, Russell, and Wall > Mudiay beat it:camby:

Nobody trying to hear that shyt:russell:

Last edited: