The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah cut it out. People were saying Mudiay was a better player and prospect 3 games into the season, hell even in pre-season. I'm seeing this trend where people will judge players early in, end up being dead wrong, and when called out for it they try to say "nah man its too early!".smh. With all these shyt people were giving Russell we have a right to respond .

It's our time to eat now:smugbiden:

:feedme:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Since The Coliseum Basketball Experts Came To The Conclusion Mudiay > Russell After Only 4 Games Into Their Careers

D'Angelo Russell: 41% FG, 32% 3pt, 12 ppg in 28 mpg
D'Angelo Russell 2015-16 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com

Emmanuel Mudiay: 31% FG, 18% 3pt, 10 ppg in 29 mpg
Emmanuel Mudiay 2015-16 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com

:sas2:
the great part is, Russell's scoring, field goal % and 3 point % will go up because he's been finding his groove.

meanwhile Mudiay will be lucky to even reach Brandon Jennings level:mjcry:

Daps
How if he more NBA ready if Russell is having a better season so far?..it's not adding up. When you say player A is more ready for the league that means Player A is more ready to contribute, but how is that the case if Player B is contributing at a higher level?
Mudiay's highs have been better than Russell's. His shooting was always going to be an issue coming into the season. I wouldn't even say that Russell is having the better season, it really isn't as simple as that.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Nah cut it out. People were saying Mudiay was a better player and prospect 3 games into the season, hell even in pre-season. I'm seeing this trend where people will judge players early in, end up being dead wrong, and when called out for it they try to say "nah man its too early!".smh. With all these shyt people were giving Russell we have a right to respond .

It's our time to eat now:smugbiden:

:feedme:

But that's my point -- why are you making threads for people that cast a judgement 3 games into the season?

You're feeding into the same trend you're complaining about, by making THIS thread 20 games in.

Now we just gotta wait for the mid-season thread, and then the one about the last 20 games of the year....

This kinda :trash: posting shouldn't be encouraged. Who cares what those simple fukks said. Russell was the Number 2 pick in the draft. He was a dynamo in college, he was supposed to BE BETTER and START FASTER than Mudiay. By, not just draft position, but based on pre-season projections. Mudiay's jumper has been broken, and EVERYBODY knew it. It was the biggest knock on his game, that and turnovers.... both of which have been issues.

Why pretend otherwise because a few guys on the coli said MUDIAY BOUT TO BE THE AFRICAN JERRY WEST AND Y'ALL PASSED ON HIM :damn: ?

You don't get to rewrite history, and pretend Russell is the underdog... he's the number 2 pick in the draft. :heh:

Daps
I just find it hilarious all the Mudiay defenders/Russell haters NOW wanna use context beyond the stats......but weren't willing to do so 4 games into the season:mjpls:

I wonder why's that?:jbhmm:
Name names, because you certainly won't see me 'hating' or giving definitive ceiling projections off a few games into one's career. Another Lakers fan putting up a straw man. Why am I not surprised.

Daps
the great part is, Russell's scoring, field goal % and 3 point % will go up because he's been finding his groove.

meanwhile Mudiay will be lucky to even reach Brandon Jennings level:mjcry:
Why do yall dudes like to make up shyt when it's clear you don't even watch him play? :heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
But that's my point -- why are you making threads for people that cast a judgement 3 games into the season?

You're feeding into the same trend you're complaining about, by making THIS thread 20 games in.

Now we just gotta wait for the mid-season thread, and then the one about the last 20 games of the year....

This kinda :trash: posting shouldn't be encouraged. Who cares what those simple fukks said. Russell was the Number 2 pick in the draft. He was a dynamo in college, he was supposed to BE BETTER and START FASTER than Mudiay. By, not just draft position, but based on pre-season projections. Mudiay's jumper has been broken, and EVERYBODY knew it. It was the biggest knock on his game, that and turnovers.... both of which have been issues.

Why pretend otherwise because a few guys on the coli said MUDIAY BOUT TO BE THE AFRICAN JERRY WEST AND Y'ALL PASSED ON HIM :damn: ?

You don't get to rewrite history, and pretend Russell is the underdog... he's the number 2 pick in the draft. :heh:

Let us :cook: Invisible Vision:eat:

We won 3 out 22 games all year.......THREE OUTTA 23 GAMES!!!:damn:

Let us enjoy this little W party we're having breh:mjcry:

Nothing else matters in Lakerland right now, but Russell being > Mudiay and every other PG taken in the draft this year, and us hoping we are trash enough to keep our pick:to:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Name names, because you certainly won't see me 'hating' or giving definitive ceiling projections off a few games into one's career. Another Lakers fan putting up a straw man. Why am I not surprised.

I wasn't referencing you, but it seems like you took offense:sas1:

Then, you just said Mudiay's best case scenario is John Wall, what are you talking about?:dahell:

Wrong. His best case scenario is that he has a similar career trajectory to John Wall - which is A LOT better than Stuckey.

How did you even come to that comparison conclusion?:what:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel you but I'm bout to eat!

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

GET THE fukk OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt.

when nikkas was cysing up mudiay over russell shyt was crickets from the "let's wait and see" crowd. now suddenly the tables are turning and NOW nikkas wanna be all in the videos, all on the records talking about quality posting. fukk outta here. :pacspit:

067a548ec48e781dbfdbdbb262ac2fec.396x227x31.gif

Daps
I wasn't referencing you, but it seems like you took offense:sas1:

Then, you just said Mudiay's best case scenario is John Wall, what are you talking about?:dahell:

How did you even come to that comparison conclusion?:what:
Passes and surveys the floor just as well as Wall did at 19. Competent defender. Can get to the rim at will - it's funny you say he doesn't do anything remotely as well as Wall did at the same age when he can break off his defender and get into the lane just as well as Wall's doing THIS SEASON - Wall 8.3 drives per game, Mudiay 7.5 drives per game (25th in the league - more than Conley, Lawson, Payton, Knight etc etc).

Like Wall he has issues with finishing and his jumpshot.
His best case scenario is a similar path to Wall's (again let's not act Wall is some unattainable projection that Mudiay can't reach like he's Westbrook or Curry). I can definitely see Mudiay becoming just as good as Wall has become. The same talking points around his game are almost identical to what was said about Wall during his first few seasons.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Emmanuel Mudiay is Khalid Reeves 2.0:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
His best case scenario is a similar path to Wall's (again let's not act Wall is some unattainable projection that Mudiay can't reach like he's Westbrook or Curry). I can definitely see Mudiay becoming just as good as Wall has become. The same talking points around his game are almost identical to what was said about Wall during his first few seasons.

:mjlol: