The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
“Lately, obviously, [Emmanuel Mudiay] has not been shooting the ball well,” said Denver Nuggets head coach Michael Malone about not closing recent games with his rookie point guard. “he’s one of the higher turnover guys in the NBA and he hasn’t been guarding his position very well.....you have got to be a guy that we can trust with the basketball, that can make the right decision and value the ball, you have to be able to guard your position and hopefully step in and be able to make a shot." - Denver Nuggets Head Coach Mike Malone

Emmanuel Mudiay must earn Michael Malone’s trust for crunch time minutes

Surely sounds like the next John Wall to me:rudy:

:dead: at "hopefully step in and be able to make a shot":mjlol:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Let us :cook: Invisible Vision:eat:

We won 3 out 22 games all year.......THREE OUTTA 23 GAMES!!!:damn:

Let us enjoy this little W party we're having breh:mjcry:

Nothing else matters in Lakerland right now, but Russell being > Mudiay and every other PG taken in the draft this year, and us hoping we are trash enough to keep our pick:to:

I feel you but I'm bout to eat!

Good posts. We good, enjoy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

GET THE fukk OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT BULLshyt.

when nikkas was cysing up mudiay over russell shyt was crickets from the "let's wait and see" crowd. now suddenly the tables are turning and NOW nikkas wanna be all in the videos, all on the records talking about quality posting. fukk outta here. :pacspit:

067a548ec48e781dbfdbdbb262ac2fec.396x227x31.gif

That's because you listen, and react to idiots.

Nobody respectable though Mudiay was an instant win over Russell... which is why one of them was consensus top 3, and the other was going in 5-12 range. :manny:

But party on, breh. That's a great pac gif. :heh:

Daps
“Lately, obviously, [Emmanuel Mudiay] has not been shooting the ball well,” said Denver Nuggets head coach Michael Malone about not closing recent games with his rookie point guard. “he’s one of the higher turnover guys in the NBA and he hasn’t been guarding his position very well.....you have got to be a guy that we can trust with the basketball, that can make the right decision and value the ball, you have to be able to guard your position and hopefully step in and be able to make a shot." - Denver Nuggets Head Coach Mike Malone

At 19 -

Wall 29% jump shooter
Mudiay 26% jump shooter

Like I said the same talking points were used for Wall at the same age.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
At 19 -

Wall 29% jump shooter
Mudiay 26% jump shooter

Like I said the same talking points were used for Wall at the same age.

Breh let's forget Mudiay vs D'Angelo Russell for a second...you're just gonna keep comparing Emmanuel Mudiay to John Wall?:dwillhuh:

You're not :troll:ing, you're actually serious about this?:ohhh:

And those cant just be brushed aside as "talking points", those are direct quotes from his Head Coach from today:heh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lately, obviously, [Emmanuel Mudiay] has not been shooting the ball well,” said Denver Nuggets head coach Michael Malone about not closing recent games with his rookie point guard. “he’s one of the higher turnover guys in the NBA and he hasn’t been guarding his position very well.....you have got to be a guy that we can trust with the basketball, that can make the right decision and value the ball, you have to be able to guard your position and hopefully step in and be able to make a shot." - Denver Nuggets Head Coach Mike Malone

This nikka aint never shot the ball well :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how these dudes defending Mudiay were nowhere to be found when dudes were shytting on Russell after 4 games. fukk y'all. I'm gonna continue making threads when he balls out and I'm gonna continue shytting on Marcus Banks.... Uhhhh Emmanuel Mudiay. Y'all not gonna rewrite history like people weren't claiming Mudiay > Russ and when I get home I'm making a thread and calling EVERYONE out.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
He'll recover. Chill
Recover means that he'll bounce back to a previous iteration of him being a good shooter and great caretaker of the ball. But the only problem is that being a good shooter and caretaker of the ball hasn't been apart of his game up to this point

So with that being said, what is there to recover back to that will be better than his current form?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Full Measures you see this shyt? You my breh for real cause me and you were defending Russ on the daily when these dudes were quick to write him off but now they're acting like that was never the case and how the board wasn't anti Russ. :heh:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I love how these dudes defending Mudiay were nowhere to be found when dudes were shytting on Russell after 4 games. fukk y'all. I'm gonna continue making threads when he balls out and I'm gonna continue shytting on Marcus Banks.... Uhhhh Emmanuel Mudiay. Y'all not gonna rewrite history like people weren't claiming Mudiay > Russ and when I get home I'm making a thread and calling EVERYONE out.
Marcus Banks :russ:

I personally think he's a poor man's Sherman Douglas :yeshrug: