The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Anyways, when your head coach comes out and says something like this:

“he’s one of the higher turnover guys in the NBA and he hasn’t been guarding his position very well.....you have got to be a guy that we can trust with the basketball, that can make the right decision and value the ball, you have to be able to guard your position and hopefully step in and be able to make a shot." - Denver Nuggets Head Coach Mike Malone

Turnovers, no defense, bad decision making, cant shoot:scusthov:

A poster who loves analytics just sent me a PM showing Mudiay has the lowest PER in the NBA of any starter at 7.1:scusthov:

The gap between his Off Rating of only 78 with a Def Rating of 107:scusthov:

#LWO....we dodged one:whew:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
This board was heavy for russell when he was suppose to be taken by Philly. This board hated on jah when he was supposed to be a laker. As soon as dlo became a laker he suddenly got hated on and jah got praised
It's legit in the top 7 of the craziest shyt I ever seen breh. They switched on him so fast

Daps
You didn't expose anything clown....nobody wants to argue with an obssessive fool who says Emmanuel Mudiay is the next John Wall:russell:

Rondo, Russell, and Wall > Mudiay beat it:camby:

Nobody trying to hear that shyt:russell:

*edit* I promised I wouldn't be disrespectful anymore:wow:*
As per usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. :manny:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm still puzzled by the reaction Russell got early this season compared to the attention Mudiay was getting (not just here, everywhere), that Russell was doomed to fail and Mudiay was going to eventually be good. I get Mudiay's superior physical tools but Russell wasn't known for his athleticism in college and that'll still be the case in the pros, the skillset is there.

That said it's still too early to know how good these two or anyone else that got drafted this year will be, it'll take at least another year for us to have a decent idea of what any of these rooks are capable of; they 5+ years away from their best years anyway

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm still puzzled by the reaction Russell got early this season compared to the attention Mudiay was getting (not just here, everywhere), that Russell was doomed to fail and Mudiay was going to eventually be good. I get Mudiay's superior physical tools but Russell wasn't known for his athleticism in college and that'll still be the case in the pros, the skillset is there.

That said it's still too early to know how good these two or anyone else that got drafted this year will be, it'll take at least another year for us to have a decent idea of what any of these rooks are capable of; they 5+ years away from their best years anyway
It was mostly because he showed next to nothing in summer league. Most were hyped to see him play, the Mac centre in Vegas was packed, the threads were full and then nothing. He looked lackadaisical and uninterested. His play brought the about face. He's now had a couple of decent games and one good one. Well see if he can string a few together. Well also see what hell doif he plays well and teams undoubtedly start playing against his tendencies.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
what a fukkin loser

don't aspire to be great and excel at your profession brehs:francis:

every man should strive to be above average

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
no I would say that I like his upside...Why do you think cats just randomly hate on the Lakers?
:rudy: Are you serious breh? You just gone act like these nikkas on here wasnt hyping Russell up as the next James Harden before the draft and after they saw he was going to the Lakers he was all of a sudden a bust and overrated? Really?

nikkas wasnt talking about Mudiay like that before the draft on here. Hell he didn't play in America last year so most of these clowns didnt even see him play. But as soon as Russell went to LA, Mudiay was the best point guard in the draft after not talking about him for weeks

People on here DO randomly hate on the Lakers breh. It's no denying it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Are you serious breh? You just gone act like these nikkas on here wasnt hyping Russell up as the next James Harden before the draft and after they saw he was going to the Lakers he was all of a sudden a bust and overrated? Really?

nikkas wasnt talking about Mudiay like that before the draft on here. Hell he didn't play in America last year so most of these clowns didnt even see him play. But as soon as Russell went to LA, Mudiay was the best point guard in the draft after not talking about him for weeks

People on here DO randomly hate on the Lakers breh. It's no denying it

I actually saw a lot of people hyping up Mudiay on here and in the draft prospects thread.