The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mudiay did have an "NBA body" prior to this season. He was certainly more NBA-ready than Russell was. This really isn't debatable.
How are you NBA ready with a jump shot so poor? Shooting the ball at 31% clip, averaging 4 T.O's a game probably mean you aren't ready. Physically yea, but Russell is more careful with the ball, shoots alot better, and is showing a better feel for the game. People were wrong when they said Mudiay was more NBA ready .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you NBA ready with a jump shot so poor? Shooting the ball at 31% clip, averaging 4 T.O's a game probably mean you aren't ready. Physically yea, but Russell is more careful with the ball, shoots alot better, and is showing a better feel for the game. People were wrong when they said Mudiay was more NBA ready .
He said nba body. :russ: Judge players games on their body brehs. @Gil Scott-Heroin putting that 4th quarter work to get the lead for 2015 woat.

Daps
He said nba body. :russ: Judge players games on their body brehs. @Gil Scott-Heroin putting that 4th quarter work to get the lead for 2015 woat.
Are you still on my dikk? Actually this is what I said -
Mudiay played with grown mens for a whole season + ran a proper pro offense + has the athleticism/body type. He was always going to be more NBA ready than D'Angelo ever was.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you still on my dikk? Actually this is what I said -
Another instance where you're wrong. How is that year playing with grown men translating to the NBA? I didn't even have to search for the evidence, you provided it to me. :banderas:

Daps
Based on WHAT.. he literally does NOTHING on the court even remotely as well as John Wall did at the same age. He's a very poor man's Wall at best.. hence, Rodney Stuckey.
Passes and surveys the floor just as well as Wall did at 19. Competent defender. Can get to the rim at will - it's funny you say he doesn't do anything remotely as well as Wall did at the same age when he can break off his defender and get into the lane just as well as Wall's doing THIS SEASON - Wall 8.3 drives per game, Mudiay 7.5 drives per game (25th in the league - more than Conley, Lawson, Payton, Knight etc etc).

Like Wall he has issues with finishing and his jumpshot.

Daps
Another instance where you're wrong. How is that year playing with grown men translating to the NBA? I didn't even have to search for the evidence, you provided it to me. :banderas:
You don't even watch Nuggets games, so what the fukk you would know about anything?

Daps
No they weren't. Again, none of yall Lakers fans in here watch Nuggets games, so you don't know what's really going on.

Daps
I think one of Mudiay's biggest problem is he is too quick to defer to Gallo. If he can't get the ball to Gallo he usually goes into attack mode. Mudiay also gives up easy layups to let Hickson get fouled and miss one of two free throws. There's a lot of really weird things going on for the Nuggets

-Barton can hoop but they let him wild on hero ball too much
-Harris has been cleared to play since Thursday but he also is not cleared to play(Whoever reports injuries needs to be shot)
-Malone ever using a lineup of Mudiay Foye Gallo Faried and Hickson at any time is :usure:worthy

I can't even count the amount of times this season where the nuggets have moved the ball around the perimeter without stepping inside the three point line, then jacking up a shot. I don't know what the correlation is but Mudiay been straight awful without Harris:patrice:. Then compound that with the fact that Mudiay doesn't ever seem to attack off of screens. If any of you have really watched Nuggets games though(which is doubtful, but I can't and won't blame you) a lot of his turnovers seem to come from straight up losing his grip on the ball, as opposed to just making stupid passes. His shot selection isn't bad he just isn't converting:yeshrug:. Stats tell a big part of the story but they rarely ever seem to hit Mudiay when he's off the ball(there has been times when he had a cut to the hoop or was wide but Gallo and Barton just do their thing iso'ing in the corner). Malone out there tryna win so I can't fault him for that but this squad at the moment isn't built for anything so sneaking into the playoffs does us no good.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
This feels a lot like the anti-LeBron angle lakers (and kobe) fans pushed for so long, in order to buoy their boy. It was a bad look then, and it's a bad look now.

We're 20 games into a rookie year, and he's still averaging 7 assists a game this month.

You gotta let a kid like this play through his mistakes. :manny: The lakers should be doing the same with Russell.

It's just a little earl for all this... these kind of vendettas are how @Eye Cue 182 ended up a laughing stock.

Especially since Russell is SUPPOSED to be better than Mudiay, based on draft position and hype. :usure:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they weren't. Again, none of yall Lakers fans in here watch Nuggets games, so you don't know what's really going on.
How if he more NBA ready if Russell is having a better season so far?..it's not adding up. When you say player A is more ready for the league that means Player A is more ready to contribute, but how is that the case if Player B is contributing at a higher level?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This feels a lot like the anti-LeBron angle lakers (and kobe) fans pushed for so long, in order to buoy their boy. It was a bad look then, and it's a bad look now.

We're 20 games into a rookie year, and he's still averaging 7 assists a game this month.

You gotta let a kid like this play through his mistakes. :manny: The lakers should be doing the same with Russell.

It's just a little earl for all this... these kind of vendettas are how @Eye Cue 182 ended up a laughing stock.

Especially since Russell is SUPPOSED to be better than Mudiay, based on draft position and hype. :usure:
Nah cut it out. People were saying Mudiay was a better player and prospect 3 games into the season, hell even in pre-season. I'm seeing this trend where people will judge players early in, end up being dead wrong, and when called out for it they try to say "nah man its too early!".smh. With all these shyt people were giving Russell we have a right to respond .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I just find it hilarious all the Mudiay defenders/Russell haters NOW wanna use context beyond the stats......but weren't willing to do so 4 games into the season:mjpls:

I wonder why's that?:jbhmm: