The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah them two clowns was talking a buncha dumb shyt talking bout Mudiay had an NBA body and shyt and how DLO was not 'star potential'

If you think this was bad I got another thread coming up with some more numbers that show how trash this boy has been :sas2:

Talk to em breh:myman:

We can all eat off The Coliseum Basketball Experts failures:ahh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Kobe stans desperate for approval....using random cac writers to push their pathetic agenda.

Desperate for approval? :dwillhuh: Approval from whom?:jbhmm:

Agenda?:dwillhuh: What agenda?:jbhmm:

The Coliseum Basketball Experts told us Mudiay > Russell because of their numbers after 4 games, looking at their numbers after 22 games, it seems they were wrong:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz i won't lie I felt some type of way when I thought it was me vs the coli. I could never doubt y'all again :to:

I always got your back breh.......you howling, WE howling

tumblr_n48nifqdmG1shrn7zo1_500.gif

:salute:

Daps
Since the season started and up until two games or so ago Malone has been playing Barton and Miller with Jameer, which is stupid because anyone can tell you Mudiay can't shoot.

:camby:At all y'all in this thread tryna determine the ceiling of two 19 year olds

Daps
Hell yeah them two clowns was talking a buncha dumb shyt talking bout Mudiay had an NBA body and shyt and how DLO was not 'star potential'

If you think this was bad I got another thread coming up with some more numbers that show how trash this boy has been :sas2:
Mudiay did have an "NBA body" prior to this season. He was certainly more NBA-ready than Russell was. This really isn't debatable.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Wrong. His best case scenario is that he has a similar career trajectory to John Wall - which is A LOT better than Stuckey.

Based on WHAT.. he literally does NOTHING on the court even remotely as well as John Wall did at the same age. He's a very poor man's Wall at best.. hence, Rodney Stuckey.