The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

keepemup

Banned
Daps
This kid is a overrated by people all because he's a little athletic. He's not even the best rookie on his team. Jokic has been better all season
Wrong. Good try though because Jokic is no slouch.

I want you to just keep watching. You'll come around. :win:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How the hell would you even know when you don't watch the Nuggets play?

10406.jpg

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
How the hell would you even know when you don't watch the Nuggets play?
Bruh shut the fukk up quoting me with that moist shyt

How the fukk would I even know about Jokic even existing if I didn't watch the Nuggets play cocksucker?

If you ain't man enough to admit you was wrong about Russell then move around but quit quoting me with the dumb shyt

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How the fukk would I even know about Jokic even existing if I didn't watch the Nuggets play cocksucker?

If you ain't man enough to admit you was wrong about Russell then move around but quit quoting me with the dumb shyt
His go to reply is "you don't even watch (insert team play) so how would you know" dude watches 80% of every teams games according to him. He still won't admit that it's impossible to watch that many games.

Daps

Look at this angry lil cac.

You don't have to watch teams to know players exist - I suspect you just go and look at stats of other players. Just like those two other Lakers clowns.

Daps
His go to reply is "you don't even watch (insert team play) so how would you know" dude watches 80% of every teams games according to him. He still won't admit that it's impossible to watch that many games.
How is it impossible to watch that many games? Enlighten me.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
He thinks if you disagree with his take on a player then that must mean you watch said player. Because he truly believes in his mind that nobody could ever know more than he does about the game of basketball. This is evidenced by his refusal to admit error even when the error sticks out like a sore thumb

I think I may have been arguing with a mentally ill individual this entire time

Daps
He thinks if you disagree with his take on a player then that must mean you watch said player. Because he truly believes in his mind that nobody could ever know more than he does about the game of basketball. This is evidenced by his refusal to admit error even when the error sticks out like a sore thumb

I think I may have been arguing with a mentally ill individual this entire time
Nah, but I do know when dudes are full of shyt trying to speak on teams. You're a prime example.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it impossible to watch that many games? Enlighten me.

Why should I?

If you honestly think I'm gonna break down to you how watching 80% of all NBA's team games is impossible than you are more delusional than I thought. But then again with you claiming(later refuting your claims) to being able to watch two games at the same time should have given me that clear indicator that you are a troll.