The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Daps
Why should I?

If you honestly think I'm gonna break down to you how watching 80% of all NBA's team games is impossible than you are more delusional than I thought. But then again with you claiming(later refuting your claims) to being able to watch two games at the same time should have given me that clear indicator that you are a troll.
:heh: at you typing this with a straight face when that's all you ever do around here.

Daps
Ill take that as you don't have aforementioned spreadsheet and resorted to mud slinging:mjlol:

1. No spreadsheet
2. No formula
3. Couldn't calculate an average

You falling off quick:russ:
:scust:

Seriously, this obsession you've got me with ain't good for your health. I see you running around constantly trying to quote me and dap others that respond to me.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just for kicks, I'll break down to you how him watching 80% of all NBA games is pure BS...........

Mind you, I'm not a Mathematician :whoa:

There are 6 months in the NBA season correct? (November, December, January, February, March, April)

A month has 30-31 days...

6 x 30 = 180 days of NBA season basketball

There is 1230 games in an NBA season all together

meaning there roughly 6.4 games a night

Gil claims to watch 80% of all NBA games(if you read his posts, he implies he watches all bucks games, nuggets games, Lakers game but I won't take that into effect)

6.8 *80% gives me 5.4

According to @Gil Scott-Heroin, he watches more than 5 games a night

:duck:

This will make for a good thread :leon:

Daps
Just for kicks, I'll break down to you how him watching 80% of all NBA games is pure BS...........

There are 6 months in the NBA season correct? (November, December, January, February, March, April)

Gil claims to watch 80% of all NBA games(if you read his posts, he implies he watches all bucks games, nuggets games, Lakers game but I won't take that into effect)

6.8 *80% gives me 5.4

First off - I never said I watched 80% of all teams' games. Second of all, I told you yesterday my initial number has dropped slightly since then. Third of all, I don't always watch games live, I might watch them the next day.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

6.8 *80% gives me 5.4

:russ::dead:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps

6.8 *80% gives me 5.4

You shoulda posted these Supreme Mathematics in my thread breh :lolbron:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ther...-how-many-will-gil-scott-heroin-watch.398346/

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Seriously, this obsession you've got me with ain't good for your health. I see you running around constantly trying to quote me and dap others that respond to me.

You, allegedly, watch 3500 minutes of basketball per week but I'm the one with the obsession:mjlol:

This is what a Mary Lou-Retton L looks like brehs:DKLean:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
First off - I never said I watched 80% of all teams' games. Second of all, I told you yesterday my initial number has dropped slightly since then. Third of all, I don't always watch games live, I might watch them the next day.

Breh...you are such lame my nikka:mjlol:

You gotta be a nerd forreal:heh:

Ain't no real nikkas watching 3, 4, 5, etc NBA games every single fukking night:mindblown:

Every single night breh?:comeon: FORREAL? :usure:

Why you always lying?:lying:

Stop it:forreal:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps

Will you answer a question for me bro? I'm being serious

The question is, is it possible for anyone anywhere in the world to know more than you know about the game of basketball? Please answer this honestly

Daps
Breh...you are such lame my nikka:mjlol:
Says one of the corniest dudes on this board.
You gotta be a nerd forreal:heh:

Ain't no real nikkas watching 3, 4, 5, etc NBA games every single fukking night:mindblown:
I don't watch five games in a night, it's probably around 2-3. Whenever I'm at the crib I've usually got games on. I don't play no video games, at all. Why the hell y'all nikkas so interested in my life anyway?

Daps
Will you answer a question for me bro? I'm being serious

The question is, is it possible for anyone anywhere in the world to know more than you know about the game of basketball? Please answer this honestly
I know you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. Because all you do is regurgitate casual fan talking points about other teams/players, and you get called out by other posters for it. This is why I know you're full of shyt, and most probably an alias.

:manny:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I know you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. Because all you do is regurgitate casual fan talking points about other teams/players, and you get called out by other posters for it. This is why I know you're full of shyt, and most probably an alias.

:manny:
Who calls me out on anything? Who?

Answer this. Out of all the posters in the Coliseum, do you know the most about the game of basketball?

asapmob19

Rookie
Daps
Wow.... this guy went to my school in my home town people were all over him.