The Denver Post: Emmanuel Mudiay Is The NBA's Worst PG

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
No he went to Grace Preparatory Academy in Arlington.

But everybody knew him in Mansfield

because My friends were in the same b-ball team in middle school with him.

And his brother was kind of a big deal in Summit high school.
I thought he went to Prime Prep :patrice:

Ain't that in Texas too?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Says one of the corniest dudes on this board.

I don't watch five games in a night, it's probably around 2-3. Whenever I'm at the crib I've usually got games on. I don't play no video games, at all. Why the hell y'all nikkas so interested in my life anyway?

:scust:

I still think that's crazy breh... watching 2-3 games, 7 days a week. That's at minimum 5 - 7.5 hours of basketball a day breh:comeon:

How could one possibly do anything else besides go to work & then come home and watch NBA basketball....that's why it sounds unbelievable to most of us:manny:

I got a Wife & 2 kids...I don't have free time like that on a nightly basis after getting off work, so I cant imagine getting off at 5pm et, and then being able to watch 5-7.5 hours of the NBA on average a day, chill with the kids before they go to bed at 9:30pm, and also be able to spend QT with the Wife later that night:yeshrug:

I really came back to quote you though, because my first couple lines to you in that 1st post were disrespectful. I was blazed up on some grape god & bubblegum kush and I just typed whatever came to my mind.:snoop:

I still am going to argue you back & forth (:heh:) about other basketball things, but I wanna say excuse my disrespect last night breh:mjcry::wow:.

I don't like to come at any coli brehs out of line when they don't attack me first. My bad for that...let's keep it strictly basketball and not on some personal disrespectful stuff. Im apologizing in public because I was disrespectful in public:salute:

Daps
I still think that's crazy breh... watching 2-3 games, 7 days a week. That's at minimum 5 - 7.5 hours of basketball a day breh:comeon:

How could one possibly do anything else besides go to work & then come home and watch NBA basketball....that's why it sounds unbelievable to most of us:manny:
Like I said before, I usually watch two games at once, so it's not like I'm watching one game and waiting until it's finished, then watching another game and waiting until it's finished - repeat cycle. I don't watch from the tipoff all the way to the end of regulation in every game either. If there's a blowout and there's five or so minutes left I usually don't bother watching. Plus when I do watch games it's not like I ain't doing other shyt as well. I still have the time to fit everything else I can in a typical day.

Just for example, last night - I was watching the Raptors/Nets and Spurs/T'Wolves together, then I watched the T'Blazers/Wizards and the Lakers/Magic (from about the 2nd quarter on) together. I'm usually up working in the early hours of the morning too.

Then there's nights I might only watch one game and sometimes none at all - if I've got other commitments.

I don't play ANY video games of any kind (I don't fukk with that sort of thing), so the time dudes typically spend on playing that shyt I'd probably be watching games or doing some other shyt.

Not to mention, I operate on 4-5 hours of sleep. :manny:

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Haven't seen Mudiay or the Nuggets play once this season but after looking at the picture of the writer I decided not to read the article or take his opinion seriously. :yeshrug:

havent seen him play either... I was sitting here thinking like... Damn, its a PG out here worse than Rubio? Rubio is complete trash. Hard to imagine somebody worse

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm gonna throw up a link for the next game. You might have to install acestream and if you use chrome as your browser you'll need to install the acestream add-on as well.

Y'all are gonna need to get some of #TheMudiayExperience :wow:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Mudiay with 3 3's in the first quarter, 11 points and controlling the game masterfully once again.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
This is officially Mudiay's team and he's doing it again. I can't find enough good things to say. I'm surprised to be going on like this but the kid's poise and confidence is like nothing I've ever seen. Nothing.

Naturally he was clutch again. And they've now won 4 of 5 since Gallinari was injured with the only loss being in OT which they had many opportunities to win.

The next game has the Wizards coming to the Pepsi center on Saturday before the Nuggs head on a 5 game road trip against eastern conference with all of them headed to the playoffs except one.

I'm gonna say they win three out of five.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is officially Mudiay's team and he's doing it again. I can't find enough good things to say. I'm surprised to be going on like this but the kid's poise and confidence is like nothing I've ever seen. Nothing.

Naturally he was clutch again. And they've now won 4 of 5 since Gallinari was injured with the only loss being in OT which they had many opportunities to win.

The next game has the Wizards coming to the Pepsi center on Saturday before the Nuggs head on a 5 game road trip against eastern conference with all of them headed to the playoffs except one.

I'm gonna say they win three out of five.
  • Took only 16 games for it to become murrays team :mjlol: