The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
You don't understand the point. You don't lie about something to support your side. What you think about his apology is immaterial to the fact that what was being said about him was a lie.

If you want to argue about whether his apology was sincere, well then that is a subject for another thread. When you do it, I suggest you show some corroborating evidence to support why you consider his apology insincere.
This nikka really got a cape on for a dead cac that was a member of the Ku Klux KLAN!

Every election cycle you ppl really go above and beyond with what should be considered irredeemable behavior when it comes to politicians.

"He said he was sowwy." 🥴🥴🥴🥴

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Might be one of the dumbest threads made on this forum. I'm voting for Trump and in no way has the Democratic party shifted to the right. They are Far Left, much more than 15 years ago.
The only way I'd ever vote for Trump is if I was rich as fukk and didn't care about anything else. Even the republicans only tolerate him to stuff the Supreme Court and cut taxes on the wealthy at the expense of the deficit. Beyond that they despise him. I wish I could see what you people see in him just for curiosity sake. He's all ego, incompetence, and racsim. Maybe that's what you like though. I'd want my world leader to be more intelligent and mentally stable than a teenager and he isn't.

He's a white man born into enough money that he didn't fail into being broke and there's always a grift with him. Presidents selling bibles, NFTS, and fake gold shoes.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Byrd was no where near the top of the KKK. Though he was in charge of the smallest unit of the KKK, the Klan level. He was essentially the Watch Captain of the neighborhood racist organization, but held no power in the overall nationwide organization. So again, when you are out here pushing falsehoods, you weaken your position. He was not a Grand Dragon, he was an "Exalted Cyclops" A peon compared to what a Grand Dragon is.
My position is that Joe Biden, barrack Obama, and Hilary Clinton eulogized a kkk member. It doesn’t fukking matter what role he played in the kkk. He was in the fukking kkk. You’re really acting like there’s a difference between a grand wizard, grand dragon, exalted cyclops, etc :what:

This is an actual uniform for an exalted cyclops

H0171-L379074598.JPG

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The current president is backing a genocide committed by a white supremacist ethnostate and Democratic shills are in here defending kkk leaders and segregationists while simultaneously claiming the democrats have not became a right wing party. You can’t make this up :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My position is that Joe Biden, barrack Obama, and Hilary Clinton eulogized a kkk member. It doesn’t fukking matter what role he played in the kkk. He was in the fukking kkk. You’re really acting like there’s a difference between a grand wizard, grand dragon, exalted cyclops, etc :what:

H0171-L379074598.JPG
David Duke voices his support for Trump.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Netanyahu is worse than David duke.
Weird to try to downplay David Duke when he has been a key figure in promoting white supremacy and anti-Black racism in America for decades. It is even weirder to be doing it in the same thread where you're accusing people of "putting the cape on" for a dead KKK leader. As a former leader of the KKK and a public figure who continues to push for racist policies, Duke's influence has left a damaging legacy on this country. His rhetoric and actions have helped maintain a culture of institutional racism that affects us in everything from housing discrimination to biased policing. Duke's platform of hate has been emboldened by Republicans through racist policies which disproportionately harm us. His role in perpetuating violence and social inequities against us is undeniable.

Any reasonable person understands Benjamin Netanyahu's destructive impact, and how it lies in his policies toward Palestinians and even Ethiopian Jews. His aggressive expansion of Israeli settlements, apartheid, genocide, and gross human rights violations committed against Palestinians under his leadership have devastated countless lives. Additionally, Ethiopian Jews in Israel have faced systemic discrimination and police brutality, reinforcing the racial hierarchies that Netanyahu's government has failed to address.

However, the comparison between Duke and Netanyahu doesn't need to be made to downplay either of thier actions. It should only be made to recognize their unique harms in different contexts. David Duke's racism has done untold damage to us, while Netanyahu's oppressive policies have brutalized Palestinians and marginalized groups in Israel, with ripple effects that extend to American policing. Both figures represent systems of oppression that need to be challenged. Equivocating them and oversimplifying who is worse, is downplaying David Duke in an effort to diminish the impact of his Trump support.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

H0171-L379074598.JPG
It matters if you lie about his role. You kept emphasizing a lie, so you are responsible for making it important. A simple solution is to be honest and let the cards fall where they may. Using a lie to support your argument weakens your argument.

Edit: You are exposing yourself as the type of person who will lie to support your position. You are a mirror image of the Democratic supporters who do the same for their party.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This nikka really got a cape on for a dead cac that was a member of the Ku Klux KLAN!

Every election cycle you ppl really go above and beyond with what should be considered irredeemable behavior when it comes to politicians.

"He said he was sowwy." 🥴🥴🥴🥴
You are an idiot if you think I am on any side. I point out the lies, but fools like lies when used to support their position on an issue. This is why I state many of you are mirror images of each other, willing to support lies if it is for the cause.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They literally just killed the reparations bill you illiterate shill :dead:
You need to look at the congressional black caucus in California. Plus, the Democrats were smart enough to know that putting reparations on the table now would open the door to hurt Harris. It was the smart move. You table that shyt until after election. Are you not seeing what’s going on with black initiatives? This is why You emotional clowns are playing checkers.

And I guarantee you that you have never mentioned Sherril Lee’s name regarding reparations on this site and what she did two years ago.

Reparations is a trend for you, not something that has sustain meaning