The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why are you shills always so damn sassy :mjlol:
Why cant you focus on what your enemy is doing when aired out?

All that Dem energy as Trump and Co hum right along killing off shyt helping Black folk out.

Meanwhile, your partner in stupidity @Pazzy says financial literacy programs and Black initiatives in hia own neighborhood are meaningless because he could use Gentrification as a buzzword.

Im certain he too would call that $120 million Black student program in LA worthless because hes just as stupid as you are

NYC Rebel

Daps
Im just telling those
Youve been telling on yourself that you are a socially awkward misfit for obviously a long time. No one cares what some geek thinks about other people when folks uniformly come to the same conclusion I came to years ago that you should seek help.

Its crazy to see how your diction changes from using chap gpt to talk politics and post in the low level manner you are doing now

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youve been telling on yourself that you are a socially awkward misfit for obviously a long time. No one cares what some geek thinks about other people when folks uniformly come to the same conclusion I came to years ago that you should seek help.

Its crazy to see how your diction changes from using chap gpt to talk politics and post in the low level manner you are doing now

The fact that youre even cosigning the democrat parties bullshyt is in line with your character. :yeshrug: youve always made yourself out to be "hustler" whos out for his own self and not other people on some narcissist shyt. You could care less about the black community breh. You see yourself as african first before you see yourself as american though you were borj here. You probably look down on black americans whose roots are generations deep because your immigrant parents more than likely taught you to look down on them and that you were better because you have a nigerian hertiage. Bet you dont believe in reparations because you think like copmalas south asian ass does. You only give life to tariq nasheeds ignorant ass on his divisive argument on black americans vs black immigrants.

Thats why you think that nonprofit bullshyt teaching "financial illiteracy" and "stock trading" is progress. You look down on black americans who generations are rooted in america, breh, thinking your african hertiage having ass is better

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
The fact that youre even cosigning the democrat parties bullshyt
Let’s get it straight. The fact that you are ignoring Republicans tearing down black initiatives as a you problem. The fact that there are black organizations in your own bar that you said were meaningless is a problem. I don’t need the Democrats to show that you are an idiot. I damn sure don’t need to YouTube my way to prove you’re an idiot. You post that proof every day.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s get it straight. The fact that you are ignoring Republicans tearing down black initiatives as a you problem. The fact that there are black organizations in your own bar that you said were meaningless is a problem. I don’t need the Democrats to show that you are an idiot. I damn sure don’t need to YouTube my way to prove you’re an idiot. You post that proof every day.

The democrats have done so too, dummy. :mjlol: whats yours point? If youre so against black initiatives being tore down, you should be calling ALL the politicians regardless of the politicial party that have done it. Not just republicians, democrats too. How you 52 and still a dumb coward? An elder without a backbone telling us to march in place. The baby boomers and silent generation dropped the ball with your generation. No damn fight in you to stand up for the black collective in america. Youre ready to tell me jim crow joe and copmala harris is better than donald trump not even seeing that they both are the same though trump actually had the balls to do very little for black folks even though black folks didnt benefit at all really. Trump did that bie shyt and copmala and joe enforced it. What does that tell you? :snoop: keep thinking that copmala is gonna save us when she isnt doing shyt now while in the white house

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost comical how people here want to portray democrats as white supremacists when actual white supremacists organizations support Donald Trump they're standing by for him as he put it.

Why do those white supremacists feel so damn comfortable with Trump?

Jim crow joe our current president is a white supremacist. :mjlol: you would be a damn fool to think otherwise. His actions have said so. Even his own words say so but he thinks people like you are dumb where he can lie to your face even when it slips out. :snoop:

He even did this. Wonder why.

And you would be a fool to think kamala isnt either. Just a south asian that supports white supremacy too that thinks your black ass is dumb so she talks about collard greens in a bathtub and smoking weed to tupac. Even tried to insult your intelligence by her "black male initiatives" plan that is REALLY for everybody. Thats on board with what she said here.

#They not like us

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's almost comical how people here want to portray democrats as white supremacists when actual white supremacists organizations support Donald Trump they're standing by for him as he put it.

They are trolls and paid misinformation agents. 30% of judges appointed by Biden are Black. What white suoremacist would appoint 1 Black judge let alone 44 of them :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the Black programs Dems killed.

Run to Chat gpt.

Here we go because how youre stubborn and stand ten toes down on your ignorance.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Here we go because how youre stubborn and stand ten toes down on your ignorance.

Name the Black program they killed.

Your reading comprehension is ass.

Second…post where you said anything about republican governors sending migrants to NY. How do you skip Republicans being the root cause of the migrant issues in this city?

i’ll wait

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the Black program they killed.

Your reading comprehension is ass.

Second…post where you said anything about republican governors sending migrants to NY. How do you skip Republicans being the root cause of the migrant issues in this city?

i’ll wait

Know what. Im done with this back and forth shyt. At this point, let me know when you wanna meet face to face to air our your personal grievances against me.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Please don't engage with these guys, they do not care about Black people at all.

If they don't realize Trump is a White supremacist they are not talking in good faith.