The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Weird account to be posting. Gotta wonder how you even find them.

It's full of content that exposes your real aim with this thread, though.

ezhGAlT.jpeg

DNTjw4X.jpeg

s385Ccb.jpeg

LtALa4n.jpeg

This is the kind of information this idiot is using to inform his opinions.
This is really desperate. I youtube searched “Joe Biden Robert Byrd eulogy” and it’s the shortest video. You see the mental gymnastics you have to go through to defend old white racists? :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So what does that make the actual right wing party who has an agenda of cutting taxes for the rich, destroying the social safety net, fukking over the poor, and taking people's rights from them?
It makes them what I called them in the OP.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Post all this smart dumb niqqa shyt while conservatives and Trump allies groups are killing $120 million Black focused initiatives

fukk yall niqqas

You might want to read at least the first 2 paragraphs of the OP before calling other people “smart dumb” and making posts like this

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This forum is finished. Got white supremacist supporters trying their hardest to get black people or people who they think are black to support white supremacists. Always mentioning Trump in terms of white supremacy but bigging up cokehead biden, another white supremacist who literally was saying racist shyt about black people coded in his crime bill speech. shyt is beyond infuriating. All of you dummies need to get punched in your faces with a strong black fist for even attempting to do this. All this vote for white supremacy is disgusting. They think we are dont assess these people by their actions in office as well as their attitudes towards us black folks..

This country is fukked regardless if trump or copmala is in once. Government still gonna fukk yall over. At least Trump tried to do something for the black community even as little as it was though he also did harm as well. It wasnt enough though. Copmala isnt doing shyt. Might as well vote for jill stein :yeshrug:

They’re literally defending Robert Byrd. :huhldup:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy is chat GPT’d out

:camby: you again about to make yourself look stupid over a political party that has nothing for you? You stay on the wrong side of the coin. I cant take someone who lived through and on a message board seriously. Youre the og clout chaser. Tried to turn a message board into a social media experience 20 plus years along with other adults in their 20s and 30s before social media really ruined shyt, blackplanet account holder. Had you thinking you were fly targeting me when i was 15.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you shills always so damn sassy :mjlol:

@NYC Rebel always been on some dumb shyt as long as i can remember. Dude was making fun of me when i was 14, 15 along with his gen x, early gen y crowd because i didnt have a sex life. He used to go back and forth with other users on the board back then over much more dumber shyt too in his 30s. :mjlol: dudes 52 years old and still acting an ass.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@NYC Rebel always been on some dumb shyt as long as i can remember. Dude was making fun of me when i was 14, 15 along with his gen x, early gen y crowd because i didnt have a sex life. He used to go back and forth with other users on the board back then over much more dumber shyt too in his 30s. :mjlol: dudes 52 years old and still acting an ass.
No one is interested in your storyline of past butt hurt.