The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Weird account to be posting. Gotta wonder how you even find them.

It's full of content that exposes your real aim with this thread, though.

ezhGAlT.jpeg

DNTjw4X.jpeg

s385Ccb.jpeg

LtALa4n.jpeg

This is the kind of information this idiot is using to inform his opinions.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I am confused at why you removed a large part of my post and then attacked the remaining bit with a straw man argument.
How is stating that democrats introduced,sponsored and widely supported those bills a straw man argument :why: .

The foundation of your post was that the Reagans administration policies set the black community up for failure ..Democrats was right along with him.

It’s cool that they they are trying to roll that back but it doesn’t undo the decades of damage that shyt brought to our communities.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't even make sense.

Those things I listed, including more student loan money cancelled than any time in history are generational changes for everyday people that Progressives been pushing for.

Don't let your clear bias get in the way of facts. It's ok to acknowledge/accept things even if you have a hate or disdain for those same people. It doesn't make you a weaker militant or hater.

Which is more disposable income at peak price gouging/inflation. And the big drug companies lowering prices is potentially just a play to maintain their stronghold over the market. The fledgling biotechs cant afford to cut prices like that. . The big names take an L(slight) in their profit margins for a bit. Watch the smaller names fall on hard times,buy them out,increase their pipeline. More money in the bank,competetion wiped out.

All im saying is there is usually a catch. But maybe your right and these industries are just doing it from the kindness of their heart with no financial incentives:respect:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I don't give two flying fukks what he renounced.:stopitslime:

Once a bigot, always a bigot.:pacspit:

I hope that KKKrakkker burning in Hell now, fukk you mean saying that shyt like it matters to any Black American, or worse, a Black American who lost family to the same group he was a part of? :scust:
You don't understand the point. You don't lie about something to support your side. What you think about his apology is immaterial to the fact that what was being said about him was a lie.

If you want to argue about whether his apology was sincere, well then that is a subject for another thread. When you do it, I suggest you show some corroborating evidence to support why you consider his apology insincere.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How is stating that democrats introduced,sponsored and widely supported those bills a straw man argument :why: .

The foundation of your post was that the Reagans administration policies set the black community up for failure ..Democrats was right along with him.

It’s cool that they they are trying to roll that back but it doesn’t undo the decades of damage that shyt brought to our communities.
Are you serious?

This is my entire post:

Either the OP isn't Black, or he's an undercover Republican, because no one can be so ignorant of the history of "tough-on-crime" policies in this country, and what the catalyst was for mass incarceration. His bullshyt is just straight up exploitation with no real concern or care for solutions.

It was Ronald Reagan's War on Drugs that laid the foundation for the mass incarceration crisis. His administration escalated the criminalization of drug offenses, especially with policies like mandatory minimums that disproportionately targeted Black communities. His harsh penalties for drug offenses, particularly the disparity between crack and powder cocaine sentencing, helped drive the prison population to historic levels and initiated our current culture of punishment over rehabilitation. The rise of the prison-industrial complex fed off these policies, leading to the imprisonment of millions, particularly low-level, nonviolent offenders. His era set the stage for the "tough-on-crime" mindset that continues to dominate U.S. policy.

That is no way me defending or downplaying the role that Joe Biden and the Democrats played wrt the 1994 crime bill. The crime bill was a continuation of the punitive approach Reagan championed. It increased funding for police, led to the building more prisons, and push tougher sentencing laws like three-strikes rule. It was legislation that intensified the problems Reagan had already set in motion, further entrenching the over-policing of our communities. It's was a disaster. That can't be ignored.

However, we also can't ignore how the Democrats today are fully aware of this awful legacy and have actively worked to reverse course. They have made criminal justice reform a central issue, supporting scheduling reforms, changing sentencing disparities, working to end mandatory minimums, removing the private financial stakes in federal incarceration, advocating for decriminalization, and so on. The Democratic Party has embraced comprehensive reform to undo the damage done in the 1990s and to address the systemic racism embedded in the criminal justice system.

On the other side, Republicans, the heirs to Reagan's legacy, continue to push tough-on-crime rhetoric and policies, often demonizing Black men as part of their political strategy. They oppose key reforms aimed at reducing incarceration and persist in framing crime in racialized terms. So while Reagan's War on Drugs was the catalyst, and the 1994 crime bill made things worse, it's important to see who's taking responsibility for their mistakes and who's doubling down on the same destructive policies today. Something the OP wants to ignore.
You removed key parts of my argument and misrepresented what I was saying. You erased the part where I discussed Biden and the Democrats role in furthering mass incarceration, then tried to refute the section you isolated. You ignored the parts where I told the truth about Biden and the Democrats and implied that I wasn't being truthful. That's weird.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That's the problem with the Dems catering to moderates in the swing states. Moderates are really just conservatives who aren't as openly racist or religious. The party will do whatever it has to do to maintain power, if that means adopting right wing policies because they're more popular at the moment than so be it

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forum is finished. Got white supremacist supporters trying their hardest to get black people or people who they think are black to support white supremacists. Always mentioning Trump in terms of white supremacy but bigging up cokehead biden, another white supremacist who literally was saying racist shyt about black people coded in his crime bill speech. shyt is beyond infuriating. All of you dummies need to get punched in your faces with a strong black fist for even attempting to do this. All this vote for white supremacy is disgusting. They think we are dont assess these people by their actions in office as well as their attitudes towards us black folks..

This country is fukked regardless if trump or copmala is in once. Government still gonna fukk yall over. At least Trump tried to do something for the black community even as little as it was though he also did harm as well. It wasnt enough though. Copmala isnt doing shyt. Might as well vote for jill stein :yeshrug:

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Are you serious?

This is my entire post:

You removed key parts of my argument and misrepresented what I was saying. You erased the part where I discussed Biden and the Democrats role in furthering mass incarceration, then tried to refute the section you isolated. You ignored the parts where I told the truth about Biden and the Democrats and implied that I wasn't being truthful. That's weird.

You did tell the truth about the 94 crime bill but not about the bills that gave us mandatory minimum’s,slapped white ppl on the wrist for cocaine possession while giving out essentially death sentences for us

Even in the part you highlighted you refer to those anti abuse bills as Reagan’s policies when it wasn’t just his. It was democratic sponsored and introduced bills.

You made it seem like Reagan and republicans kicked shyt off in the 80s and Dems joined in once in 94. when in reality Reagan and the democrats was kicking our backs in together hand in hand.

i 100% believe democrats are better on those topics today but the entire picture of what really happened needs be communicated..not just MSNBC-style spin jobs that we mostly get on here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So what does that make the actual right wing party who has an agenda of cutting taxes for the rich, destroying the social safety net, fukking over the poor, and taking people's rights from them?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If I have to scroll more than 5 times to get to the end of the post, I don’t read

ill read it if it's that dude with the blonde cartoon character wearing glasses posting

or Gloxina if its related to male-female dynamics if i want to hear a perspective from the other side

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You don't effectively support your position by repeating falsehoods. Yes he was in the KKK, no he was not a Grand Dragon. Also, he renounced his membership and called it one of his greatest mistakes.

Fact check: Photograph does not show Robert Byrd; Byrd was not the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan​

"Byrd was not a Grand Wizard of the Klan. He was, however, a former organizer and member of the KKK. A Washington Post article reviewing Byrd’s memoir explains these years in more detail ( here ). Byrd later renounced his membership to the organization, although his early record in Congress on race and civil rights was mixed. For example, Byrd partook in a lengthy filibuster effort against the 1964 Civil Rights Act  here  . A Democrat but conservative in values, Byrd also criticized President Bill Clinton’s decision to push for the legalization of gay marriage decades later ( here ).

In a 2006 CNN interview, Byrd expressed regret for the filibuster and called his time in the Klan the greatest mistake of his life ( here ). In 2005, Byrd commented on his past membership of the Klan in his memoir and in an interview with the Washington Post said, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times … and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened." (Read more here)
You’re making the same point the other poster made and you’re both wrong. I said he was a grand dragon, not a grand wizard. Grand dragon and grand wizard are 2 separate positions in the kkk.

I don’t care if he regretted his decisions when he was on his death bed. Robert Byrd recruited over 150 members to the kkk. How many people do you think they also recruited? How many black people do you think they lynched? All he has to say is “my bad?”

He was 47 years old when he voted against the civil rights act in 1964. Robert Byrd was born in 1917 and didn’t renounce his racist past until 2005. It took 88 years to understand that being a kkk LEADER is wrong? :what:

Y’all have really lost your minds :gucci:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don't give two flying fukks what he renounced.:stopitslime:

Once a bigot, always a bigot.:pacspit:

I hope that KKKrakkker burning in Hell now, fukk you mean saying that shyt like it matters to any Black American, or worse, a Black American who lost family to the same group he was a part of? :scust:
These dudes are really making the argument that “he wasn’t the president of the kkk, he was the vice president!” :mjcry:

:dead: