The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn’t even notice his race, just the content of the video. Geez, Joe Biden sure is running off on you :mjlol:
“Geez laweez” stfu goofy. Kamala 2024
I just don't know what these type of threads want out of brehs :dwillhuh: ...

Like we see Dems as "right wing", but what the fukk is the Republicans :dwillhuh:

Don't vote for Kamala, yet why should we vote for Trump?

Both sides but what do we do in the midst of the wrong candidate winning?

Like what is the complete endgame to these threads? We shouldn't vote, we need to vote Trump, start a revolution from our computer chairs, rebel on our Android phones.

Like WTF DO YALL WANT :why:
OP is a Jihadi. Likely being paid to spread misinformation in Black spaces by China/Russia. His policy viewpoints begin and end with the health of the Arab world. He doesn’t care about the potential destruction 50 years of conservative supreme court would do to Black Americans.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

OP is a Jihadi. Likely being paid to spread misinformation in Black spaces by China/Russia. His policy viewpoints begin and end with the health of the Arab world. He doesn’t care about the potential destruction 50 years of conservative supreme court would do to Black Americans.
Why are you obsessed with Arabs. You sound like Netanyahu :dwillhuh:

No wonder you support genocide Joe :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

The Democratic crime bills that ushered in the “new Jim Crow” is the Arab world? Yeah you shills have really lost it :dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Democratic crime bills that ushered in the “new Jim Crow” is the Arab world? Yeah you shills have really lost it :dead:
So a bill that had 58% Black support from 30 years ago is why we should usher in 50 years of conservative domination of legislative courts and a president literally put right wing extremists on the Supreme Court. :mjlol:

You ain’t fooling anyone Jihadi Jim. If you want to crash out, move to Arabia don’t involve us in your nonsense..

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I was willing to give OP a chance with this one but then it kept going. I'm not getting paid so I ain't clocking in on that.
What can I say, the democrats have a lot of anti-black right-wing behavior and that’s not even all of it :yeshrug:

I didn’t even include Obama delivering the heartfelt eulogy for a grand dragon of the kkk.

“Senate icon, party leader, elder statesmen, and my friend” -Barack Obama :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Either the OP isn't Black, or he's an undercover Republican, because no one can be so ignorant of the history of "tough-on-crime" policies in this country, and what the catalyst was for mass incarceration. His bullshyt is just straight up exploitation with no real concern or care for solutions.

It was Ronald Reagan's War on Drugs that laid the foundation for the mass incarceration crisis. His administration escalated the criminalization of drug offenses, especially with policies like mandatory minimums that disproportionately targeted Black communities. His harsh penalties for drug offenses, particularly the disparity between crack and powder cocaine sentencing, helped drive the prison population to historic levels and initiated our current culture of punishment over rehabilitation. The rise of the prison-industrial complex fed off these policies, leading to the imprisonment of millions, particularly low-level, nonviolent offenders. His era set the stage for the "tough-on-crime" mindset that continues to dominate U.S. policy.

That is no way me defending or downplaying the role that Joe Biden and the Democrats played wrt the 1994 crime bill. The crime bill was a continuation of the punitive approach Reagan championed. It increased funding for police, led to the building more prisons, and push tougher sentencing laws like three-strikes rule. It was legislation that intensified the problems Reagan had already set in motion, further entrenching the over-policing of our communities. It's was a disaster. That can't be ignored.

However, we also can't ignore how the Democrats today are fully aware of this awful legacy and have actively worked to reverse course. They have made criminal justice reform a central issue, supporting scheduling reforms, changing sentencing disparities, working to end mandatory minimums, removing the private financial stakes in federal incarceration, advocating for decriminalization, and so on. The Democratic Party has embraced comprehensive reform to undo the damage done in the 1990s and to address the systemic racism embedded in the criminal justice system.

On the other side, Republicans, the heirs to Reagan's legacy, continue to push tough-on-crime rhetoric and policies, often demonizing Black men as part of their political strategy. They oppose key reforms aimed at reducing incarceration and persist in framing crime in racialized terms. So while Reagan's War on Drugs was the catalyst, and the 1994 crime bill made things worse, it's important to see who's taking responsibility for their mistakes and who's doubling down on the same destructive policies today. Something the OP wants to ignore.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The thread is about the party and it’s history, not a presidency. Joe Biden’s unconditional support for a right-wing extremist government going on a genocidal rampage trumps any climate change or ftc appointments. Do you disagree with that?

The damage done to the black American community by the Joe Biden right-wing crime bills hold far more weight than anything he’s done in his last 4 years in office.

OP titles the thread: Democrat Party is a Right wing party again. As in today the present.

Now for the sake of his argument, OP says don't count any of the policies that the leader of the Democrat party today has done during his term as the leader of Democrats. :whoa:

Well except one. We can definitely look at his foreign policy. But that's it. :ufdup:

We're not going to sit here and include any of the policies that actually impact America. Cause you know what happens outside of America is much more important than what happens inside it. :skip:

Oh and let's also not count any other policies like the compensation he secured for Black American farmers despite real right-wing roadblocks that tried to stop it.

But you know what, "something something Joe Biden in 1990" :flabbynsick:

You shills can't refute anything I'm saying :troll:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Right-wingers can't convince us to vote RepubliKKKan so they're trying to convince us to not vote at all
Yep. Dude thinks we're all dumb.

Did you even read the OP?

1. We have other options other than republicans and democrats

2. I demonstrated that democrats have been the most anti-black party for the last 30 years. 7 pages and nothing but shill babble about climate change and everything else except the content in the OP.
There are no other options in a general election. It is a binary choice.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What can I say, the democrats have a lot of anti-black right-wing behavior and that’s not even all of it :yeshrug:

I didn’t even include Obama delivering the heartfelt eulogy for a grand dragon of the kkk.

“Senate icon, party leader, elder statesmen, and my friend” -Barack Obama :wow:

Y'all see how he misleads?

For people who are interested in actually understanding what this was about:

Obama's decision to eulogize Robert Byrd might seem weird, especially to people familiar with Byrd's racist past and his involvement with the KKK. But what Obama was really doing in that moment was acknowledging Byrd's transformation. If you understand Obama, you would understand why he did this. Personally, I don't see my self being that forgiving. Anyway, Byrd actually admitted his mistakes, and he called his time in the Klan the biggest regret of his life. Over the years, he evolved. He became a strong advocate for civil rights and worked in support of them. Obama wasn't excusing Byrd's past. He was acknowledging the man he became, which was a symbol of how people can grow and change for the better. People changing for the better is a big part of what shapes Obama's outlook on society.