The dehumanizing name Arabs use for chocolate covered marshmallows referring to Black ppl|Twitter finds out da WHOLE Black Diaspora were called N word

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
All cap.

Like I said.

How old are you?
That I know you were not cognitive before nwa. Plus sheltered and lack urban intellectualism.

Now answer the fukk'n question.

As real talk.

You only have this little platform. From me showcasing clarity to make this shyt profitable.

Like I said. Sheltered c00n.
Who lack knowledge of self.

How old are you.

What city?
What side?
What state you from?

As you post like some sheltered goofie. With no knowledge of self and a victim of too much free thought.

Art Barr
What part of my post about self respect do you have a problem with that you can retort with these silly ass posts? You have the nerve to call me a c00n from your 6x9 but post ignorant shyt like the above. You are very simple and likely a part of the problem. You’re just another nobody who should never been given an Android and a Coli account. Answer MY question of what problem you have with my post about self respect or fuk off.

Edit: Please post your response in structured paragraphs and sentences like a proper human instead of C-level rapper bars…

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What part of my post about self respect do you have a problem with that you can retort with these silly ass posts? You have the nerve to call me a c00n from your 6x9 but post ignorant shyt like the above. You are very simple and likely a part of the problem. You’re just another nobody who should never been given an Android and a Coli account. Answer MY question of what problem you have with my post about self respect or fuk off.

I created the profitability of all the internet products in new media to telecommunication. You and the whole world uses daily moving forward in history.

You are the failure who lacks self respect sir.
Plus urban intellectualism.
While exhibiting c00n double speak and incapable of answering just how old you are.

To see if you are what you say you are. Plus you talk like you were raised in our first enslavers religion as well.
Plus lack knowledge of self.

So now you know I gave your isp. The profitability to have a business to connect you. To the very devices you use.

Now answer my question.

Mr clandestine self deprecating c00n.
As you not a rap legend. You just an ugly person inside and out. Who using products I made profitable.
to broadcast your ugly clandestine c00n talking points.

That reflect someone who is sheltered and lacks urban intellectualism.

Plus was not cognitive.
when nwa diffused the word ending in -er.

Art Barr

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I created the profitability of all the internet products in new media to telecommunication. You and the whole world uses daily moving forward in history.

You are the failure who lacks self respect sir.
Plus urban intellectualism.
While exhibiting c00n double speak and incapable of answering just how old you are.

To see if you are what you say you are. Plus you talk like you were raised in out first enslavers religion as well.

So now you know I gave your isp. The profitability to have a business to connect you. To the very devices you use.

Now answer my question.

Mr clandestine c00n.

Art Barr
:mjlol: Ignored, weirdo.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I first became aware of the conflict whenever Israel was bombing Lebanon in 2005/2006. I immediately could tell who was the bully there, then I learned about Gaza/Palestine/West Bank.

shyt hit me as inherently evil.

this isn't about cac this or cac that to me. I see it no differently than South Africa and Nelson Mandela is one of my heroes, so I can't see not supporting the people under oppression and subjugation, just like I would if they were my own people.

I do not support injustice anywhere, I don't give a fukk if some of them are racists or whatever. that's not how I make my moral judgements/valuations on right and wrong.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
@Htrb-nvt-blk-&-ug-as-evr =

Emo and sheltered and goofie c00n.
clandestined as ever.

Take yo urban intellectualism lacking ass on.
Yousa goofie sheltered lame.

Art Barr
@Art Barr =
IMG_3141.gif

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The Oriental Asiatic, The Latin/Mexican Beaner, the Subcontinental Indian, the Semitic and the Aryan are all the enemies of the diasporan/continental African.

Last edited: