The dehumanizing name Arabs use for chocolate covered marshmallows referring to Black ppl|Twitter finds out da WHOLE Black Diaspora were called N word

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
not that deep

TLR has had this conversation many many times. We've talked about zwerte pete, we've talked about abeed, akata, and many other derogatory names for black people.

I'm tired breh
I want crackas reminded all day forever that they racist ass scum of the Earth, blood sucking demons, Swine merchants, enemies to universal law, etc.:ufdup:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Arabic speaker, abeed doesn't mean black( in example the name Abdullah = slave of Allah)

Although abeed is used in degoratory term towards black people....
Convenient withholding of what the Arabic term abeed actually means that Arabs use to refer to Black people :ufdup:
IMG-2183.jpg

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Cacs fukking hate each other it was never going to end well when they inevitably infested and colonized the mother land. :francis:

Its an island outchea somewhere i saw in a youtube vid about places travel is forbidden where anyone even coming within hailing distance is met with full on assault by the natives. Like they will hit them with a hail of arrows the minute their boat is close enough to reach.

Im guessing they either have really really good instincts or somehow word of the ways of the textbook cac had found their way back to the locals somehow. :wow:

What it says about cacs that despite the numerous advantages of civilization im sure they must be aware of, at least at the highest levels, they willfully hit the :hubie:at the suggestion of leaving the island, im sure got these cacs feeling a real type a way bout themselves :umad:

CACS hated eachother and unified under the flag of “whiteness”.
They haven’t looked back since :francis:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

CACS hated eachother and unified under the flag of “whiteness”.
They haven’t looked back since :francis:

Facts sadly. I was just putting some game outchea cause this is easily the best and if used right one of the most seriously brutal weapons against white supremacy. They have enemies within who will help u make moves. Its easily one of their most exploitable weaknesses i know of.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Yawl can have them white Arab sand devils. I don't fukk with them. The original Arabs are Black people, the original Jews are Black people and the original Christians and Catholics are Black people of Alkebulan.