The dehumanizing name Arabs use for chocolate covered marshmallows referring to Black ppl|Twitter finds out da WHOLE Black Diaspora were called N word

ReasonableMatic

Daps
the shackles are invisible these days..........*
“The shackles are invisible and willingly put on these days……”

The racial dynamic and cultural adaption displayed in this picture of Lil Jon alone speaks a 1000 words of mental, historical, cultural and spiritual disorientation.

IMG-1259.jpg

IMG-1276.jpg

Arabs: We got another one, they never learn :ehh:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They tell their kids we can be easily manipulaterld, robbed and raped..we can be used as a stepping stone.

At University a rich Jewish kid from South America told me his parents told him to befriend a Black guy in college..for better friendship and protection :mjtf:
We are only seen as tools for them. Wish more of us understood

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If this isn’t the main reason why yall need to stop calling yourselves nikkas, I don’t know what is. Beyond simple self-respect, if everyone on the planet hates yo black ass, you calling yourself nikkas just shows me you hate black people, too. Said it before, yall need to start teaching your kids to not trust most other races and teach at least two derogatory terms for each race. Them other kids are actively learning it from being repeated by their parents so yall do the same. Quit being the world’s fukin welcome mat and back door mat and learn some self respect.
:salute:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
This is one of the reasons i got into the African American hoodoo/root workering to combat this evil system. To me its the only logical way to protect myself and family

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

IMG-2179.jpg

IMG-2180.jpg
IMG-2182.jpg

IMG-2181.jpg

Anti-Blackness was and still is a GLOBAL phenomenon for it to be so pervasive.

We were ALL called the N Word and dehumanized.

Thats why it’s important to know the history of the African Diaspora on the continent of Africa and the Americas.

We need to study eachother’s history as a people,
to better understand ourselves.

We all are a piece of the puzzle, the puzzle that is the African Diaspora.

We can’t see ourselves as a whole, without seeing eachother.

But you still love them and will kill me if you think it'll make them see you in a different light

Enjoy your Hershey’s kisses and shut the fukk up

And the animosity that led to the creation of those confections was due the Moors being the ruling class, and I'm sure the Khazars were involved in their creation and naming, not some woe is me “anti-black” racism.

Once they started interacting with actual Africans from the continent they knew those folks wasn't a threat.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The French one is inaccurate. "Nègre" just meant Black for a long time and the name of the patisserie subsisted in some bakeries until it got cancelled

Yeah. I'm sure the tiktoker is well intended, but he's off about that.

I'm all for people examining and calling out elements of their cultures that are wrong/negative but be accurate.
My cousin sends me social media vids like this every once in a while. I tell him the title of the books I gave him years ago about whatever topic the vid is about. And I scream on him, for apparently not having cracked open the book.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
They tell their kids we can be easily manipulaterld, robbed and raped..we can be used as a stepping stone.

At University a rich Jewish kid from South America told me his parents told him to befriend a Black guy in college..for better friendship and protection :mjtf:
Now that we here :sas1:

I want our people to learn WHY so many Jewish ppl in South-America are upperclass.

It’s because of their involvement in the Trans-Atlantic Slave-trade.

So when Jewish ppl try to sell us their RACIST lie:
“Jewish ppl were always in solidarity with Black ppl”

Check them, IMMEDIATELY :ufdup:

Google Maps link: Joden-Savanne, Suriname. Where Portuguese Sephardic Jews enslaved Africans on Jewish plantations

Jewish ppl were involved in the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade all over the Americas and any Jew denying, ignoring or belittling this FACT is a racist piece of shyt.

Know the history of the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade to know when you’re being lied to so you’re able to push back against racist propaganda
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If this isn’t the main reason why yall need to stop calling yourselves nikkas, I don’t know what is. Beyond simple self-respect, if everyone on the planet hates yo black ass, you calling yourself nikkas just shows me you hate black people, too. Said it before, yall need to start teaching your kids to not trust most other races and teach at least two derogatory terms for each race. Them other kids are actively learning it from being repeated by their parents so yall do the same. Quit being the world’s fukin welcome mat and back door mat and learn some self respect.

You talk a good one

Yet talk like someone.
who was born after nwa.
diffused the vitroil internally.
of the word from black people individually.
Before nwa.
If you said the word. It made any old black person uncontrollable and immediately a complete menace to themselves. That it was easy to get rid of us.

Now at least. The word has been diffused from the past vitroil. Now black people are less inclined to lose it and get sent to jail amongst black people.
When originally...
If not for nwa.
White people would say the shyt.
Using it as the easiest endgame agent provocateur catalyst.
Plus before nwa.
If it was used. Black person to black person.
would also be a victim to a level of agent provocateur.
that was uncontrollable.

How old are you.

Do not deflect.

When were you born?

As you speak of someone.
who was not cognitive before nwa was released.
Plus raised in an first enslaver religious bubble as well.

I am not being demonstrative either. As text is tone deaf. I would like you to answer the questions. Since you obviously posted your comments and want a dialogue.

Art Barr

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Now that we here :sas1:

I want our people to learn why so many Jewish ppl in South-America are upperclass because of their involvement with the Trans-Atlantic Slave-trade.

So when Jews tryna tell us the RACIST lie:
“Jewish ppl were always in solidarity with Black ppl”

Check them IMMEDIATELY :ufdup:

Google Maps link: Joden-Savanne, Suriname. Where Portuguese Sephardic Jews enslaved Africans on Jewish plantations

Jewish ppl were involved in the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade all over the Americas and any Jew ignoring or belittling this FACT is a racist piece of shyt.

dap + rep

also dont forget about Judah Philip Benjamin :pacspit:

Judah Philip Benjamin served as the Attorney General, Secretary of War, and Secretary of State for the Confederacy. The first Jewish-American to serve on an executive cabinet in American history, he has received the title “brains of the Confederacy” by scholars for his apparent position as Jefferson Davis' right hand.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You talk a good one

Yet talk like someone.
who was born after nwa.
diffused the vitroil internally.
of the word from black people individually.
Before nwa.
If you said the word. It made any old black person uncontrollable and immediately a complete menace to themselves. That it was easy to get rid of us.

Now at least. The word has been diffused from the past vitroil. Now black people are less inclined to lose it and get sent to jail amongst black people.
When originally...
If not for nwa.
White people would say the shyt.
Using it as the easiest endgame agent provocateur catalyst.
Plus before nwa.
If it was used. Black person to black person.
would also be a victim to a level of agent provocateur.
that was uncontrollable.

How old are you.

Do not deflect.

When were you born?

As you speak of someone.
who was not cognitive before nwa was released.
Plus raised in an first enslaver religious bubble as well.

I am not being demonstrative either. As text is tone deaf. I would like you to answer the questions. Since you obviously posted your comments and want a dialogue.

Art Barr
I really do not understand your postings…like at all. Do you actually talk like you post? I need a cereal box decoder ring to decipher the random word salads you post to “look intelligent” but in reality you sound like you have a prison education. To answer the one question I could comprehend, I was born way before the stupid NWA reference timeline you want to use. It also sounds like you are against black folks showing themselves respect. Is that what you’re getting at?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I really do not understand your postings…like at all. Do you actually talk like you post? I need a cereal box decoder ring to decipher the random word salads you post to “look intelligent” but in reality you sound like you have a prison education. To answer the one question I could comprehend, I was born way before the stupid NWA reference timeline you want to use. It also sounds like you are against black folks showing themselves respect. Is that what you’re getting at?

All cap.

Like I said.

How old are you?
That I know you were not cognitive before nwa. Plus sheltered and lack urban intellectualism.
Plus you talk like you are connected and reared. In our first enslavers religion as well
Now answer the fukk'n question.

As real talk.

You only have this little platform. From me showcasing clarity to make this shyt profitable.

Like I said. Sheltered c00n.
Who lack knowledge of self.

How old are you.

What city?
What side?
What state you from?

As you post like some sheltered goofie. With no knowledge of self and a victim of too much free thought.

Art Barr