The dehumanizing name Arabs use for chocolate covered marshmallows referring to Black ppl|Twitter finds out da WHOLE Black Diaspora were called N word

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Oh man how hurtful

I always wonder, what do arabs think of me

Then I remember they spend half their day ducking from air strikes

Life comes at you fast, suicide bombers even faster

People that feel inferior will always have nasty shyt to say

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yo it's all right there in our faces
Chronicles of Judah 144 always breaks down the language. Once you read and deduce, they can't hide what's real anymore
Don't sleep on the "little Indian" native American one either :mjpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All I know is their people over their eating rockets for breakfast

:heh:

Whenever I see them fleeing from US taxpayer bombs and destroyed homes I can't help but think of how the Arabs emptied out North Africa of Africans in the same fashion the Israelis are doing them.

:francis:

I :comeon: any Black person feeling sorry..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some of us haven’t gotten the memo: they are all racist (90%) and think we are less than them. They pass this down to their children.
This is why racism will never end.

Toughen up.

They tell their kids we can be easily manipulaterld, robbed and raped..we can be used as a stepping stone.

At University a rich Jewish kid from South America told me his parents told him to befriend a Black guy in college..for better friendship and protection :mjtf:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We are living rent free in everybody's head. :wow:

No matter the amount of money and technology they have, when I look them in the eye, I know it and they know too, who the inferior being is.
They sure do. Cracked face old white chick in my office always goes silent when other older white women tell me I’m beautiful. But when an older Black female patient is in the office she’ll say I’m “perfect”. Lol Hating ass.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
If this isn’t the main reason why yall need to stop calling yourselves nikkas, I don’t know what is. Beyond simple self-respect, if everyone on the planet hates yo black ass, you calling yourself nikkas just shows me you hate black people, too. Said it before, yall need to start teaching your kids to not trust most other races and teach at least two derogatory terms for each race. Them other kids are actively learning it from being repeated by their parents so yall do the same. Quit being the world’s fukin welcome mat and back door mat and learn some self respect.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
All these words and languages are ancient and afric00ns still sold akatas for a bag of sugar and a fancy umbrella:wow:

Never rocked with arabs like that. Even the ones here in michigan. They all racist pieces of shyt. I hit the :snoop: whenever i see a c00n caping for palestine.

Last edited: